Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Hurray! GSA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2001 7:49 pm    Post subject: Hurray! GSA Reply with quote Back to top

Jay,

Thought you would want to know since I have done so much complaining in the last few months about GSA, but all the problems I have complained about have vanished just very recently.

1) I can now host games from behind my router.

2) The join game bug that I had for so long is improving. I will have to play with a lot more people before I can say it is gone. I have been able to join games with both Golem and Korben (they both have fast processors and connections).

It seems that I can actually play at GSA now . Since I haven't made any significant changes to my PC or Router and Majesty software hasn't changed I believe GSA software is improving and solving these problems that I have had.

Goldy

------------------
I never met a Ranger I didn't like.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: