Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

A newbie needing some multiplayer tips...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juason

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2001 12:31 am    Post subject: A newbie needing some multiplayer tips... Reply with quote Back to top

Well, my friends and myself just purchased Majesty. I love this game! Kinda reminds me a bit of an older TSR game called Stronghold Anyways, we started a LAN game, and proceeded to try and whack each other into submission. After about 3 days of playing 8 hours each day, we were no closer to killing each other,,,,and our fast (700Mhz P3) systems were starting to chug a bit.
I had plenty of heroes, and about 80,000+ gold at all times for laying down devestating spells. Every time one of his heroes fell, he'd ress it. My heroes totally ignored my flags for attacking. Even after I put an insane flag on one of his guard houses, 10,000+ gold? They just ignored it. Does the reward have to be even bigger once your heroes are rich themselves? It wasn't like we were even actually fighting very much. Our heroes basically just ignored the reward flags... Any suggestions or strategies? Eventually my economy won out, and I managed to build some close wizard towers. Then it was just a matter of slowly destroying his marketplaces. The fact he went berzerko and started blowing himself up helped a bit too haha..
I just wouldn't have imagined a multiplayer game lasting this long, hehe... And I HAVE been through some long ones I think I'll go have some more fun with my priestesses now, At last..

Sam28

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2001 8:09 pm    Post subject: A newbie needing some multiplayer tips... Reply with quote Back to top

My people do the same thing! They just ignore my flag evan at 100,000. Please don't ask how I gotv that much money.

------------------

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Sam28

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2001 8:11 pm    Post subject: A newbie needing some multiplayer tips... Reply with quote Back to top

My people do the same thing! They just ignore my flag evan at 100,000. Please don't ask how I got that much money.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Golem XV

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2001 8:54 pm    Post subject: A newbie needing some multiplayer tips... Reply with quote Back to top

if you want a shorter game get the most recent patch and play lps game cause it has changes that will make the game shorter

------------------
The King of Typos and Streamofconciousness is here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: