Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

My First Majesty Serial-Link Game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apple

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2001 10:40 pm    Post subject: My First Majesty Serial-Link Game Reply with quote Back to top

I connected two computers by serial link to play Majesty Multiplayer. Set the whole thing up for a two-player coop Eliminate All Foes. Oh, yes, I only needed one Majesty CD for the whole thing.

Since I couldn't find another player, I played for both kingdoms.
(Had a lot of exercise running from one computer to the other...)

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 12:04 am    Post subject: My First Majesty Serial-Link Game Reply with quote Back to top

You know you've played too much Majesty when you start playing on two computers simulataneously

I've done this over my LAN, but at least I got my son to make a half-hearted attempt to play the second PC.

If I could get another Majesty player in my house I'd be as happy as a pig in slop.

Goldy

------------------
I never met a Ranger I didn't like.....

[This message has been edited by Goldy_Bear (edited 19 April 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Korben

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 3:34 pm    Post subject: My First Majesty Serial-Link Game Reply with quote Back to top

He he Goldy,
my sons don't wanna play with me on a game that they found out that I'm too good in.

Like in the Majesty or the Total Annihilation.

I do this lan game also sometimes, to learn the tricks in multiplayer game.

Maybe I try it also with my Ex I got today!

Korb

Apple

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2001 10:24 pm    Post subject: My First Majesty Serial-Link Game Reply with quote Back to top

I could try playing for 3 or 4 players. The game gets so slow when there are too many heroes that it was possible.

But there is a problem assigning hotkeys to the sovereign spells. If I host the game on the faster computer, I can't assign hotkeys to spells on the slower computer. I haven't tried it the other way around yet but whenever I start the game on the slow computer, the game crashes when the quest is won.

Capt. Burton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2001 12:46 pm    Post subject: My First Majesty Serial-Link Game Reply with quote Back to top

Apple,

There's been a minor bug in multiplayer games (as far as I know it hasn't been fixed, although I don't know if it happens with the expansion) where the hotkeys don't work. The quick solution is that if the player having problems with hotkeys simply pauses the game for a moment, and then un-pauses, the hotkeys will usually begin working again.

Hope that helps.

Sam28

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2001 10:51 pm    Post subject: My First Majesty Serial-Link Game Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to play with you.

------------------

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2001 1:19 am    Post subject: My First Majesty Serial-Link Game Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Sam28:
I would like to play with you.

Sam. Welcome to the Forum. Your posts are confusing me somewhat. I am assuming it is because you are still learning how to post. That's ok. I wasn't really inviting anyone to my house. I'm a little more reserved than that.

I play Majesty at www.zone.msn.com/directplay/default.asp in the Strategy games room. A lot of Forum regulars play at GameSpyArcade (GSA). I go there to chat and invite people to play me at the Zone. I don't play at GSA because unfortuantely their server doesn't work for me when I try to play Majesty.

You can try contacting me through ZoneFriends.

Goldy

P.S. If you inadvertantly post the same post twice you can click the little pencil icon on one of them, fill in you Forum name and password, mark the Delete this post check box, then click submit. Just a suggestion.

------------------
I never met a Ranger I didn't like.....

[This message has been edited by Goldy_Bear (edited 29 April 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Craig

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2001 3:09 pm    Post subject: My First Majesty Serial-Link Game Reply with quote Back to top

Goldy put TOV_CrAiG_ on your zf list. I am often on that to play AOC with my clan but I can make time to come play with you. That was funny sam lol.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: