Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Geeze i need help...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Watts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2001 7:26 am    Post subject: Geeze i need help... Reply with quote Back to top

I feel embarresed to ask this...But HOW do u do a co-operative game? thats when you do 2on2 aint it? I am a AoK player, so i dont know much about Majesty Multi...I know how to play, i've been looking at strats for AGES =).

So could someone please help me?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2001 8:25 am    Post subject: Geeze i need help... Reply with quote Back to top

Which game are you asking about? Majesty or Majesty Expansion?

You cannot play 2v2 games in Majesty. Your choices are Last Palace Standing (free for all) or Eliminate All Foes (basically an allied game but it is possible to attack other players).

I haven't had the opportunity to play 2v2 games in the Expansion. I imagine Kit or Golem or Steven of Nine will post in a bit to explain that.

Goldy

------------------
I never met a Ranger I didn't like.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2001 8:44 am    Post subject: Geeze i need help... Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, there's no setting, that I know of, for "2v2" in the expansion, for LPS settings. We select eliminate all foes and then just flag "the enemy", in order to get our guys to fight. At least that's how it seemed to me, since playing with Kit or Housefush [sic] they do the hosting on their cables.

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Of Nine)

"Romance is not a malfunction"
- Kes, "Lifesigns"

Watts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2001 9:31 pm    Post subject: Geeze i need help... Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks..lol i feel emabarresed to ask =).

Do any of you know when Majx is comming to Australia?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Animedragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2001 11:49 pm    Post subject: Geeze i need help... Reply with quote Back to top

I though the Outpost would let you 'share vision' with your allies though? does it do that or no?

------------------
'I am the great Dragonlord... bow down now or be burnt down!' ~ Dragonlord Arcaus

Kit5150

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2001 11:56 pm    Post subject: Geeze i need help... Reply with quote Back to top

to play a coop game, just make sure the victory conditions are 'eliminate all foes'

and yes, to play a 2x2, the settings are actually 'eliminate all foes' but once you place an attack flag on another sovereign, it realizes you are enemies.

of course, the 'eliminate all foes' settings do not have any of the modifications that 'last palace standing' settings have.

and yes, the embassy allows shared vision with your ally *only* if you have attack flags on the other two players.

hope this helps.

[This message has been edited by Kit5150 (edited 12 April 2001).]

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2001 9:32 am    Post subject: Geeze i need help... Reply with quote Back to top

Right now the expansion is only available in the US. I asked this week what the plans were for getting it outside of the US and the answer I got was that there are still plans being made but they are not yet finalized. End result... we don't know yet.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

Korben

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2001 12:54 pm    Post subject: Geeze i need help... Reply with quote Back to top

Hope at least it would be nice to have it here in Scandinavia, becourse we don't need any localication.

We are used to subtitles too. In Germany as in many other European country they're so used to their own language it's sometimes funny to us. Like Nanny speaking german...

Well this is not for me as Goldy was so sweet to send me a copy of the Ex which I'm waiting to hit my door anytime next week, thanks again Goldy!

Maybe I do a preview for our Pelit Magazine, www.pelit.fi, well I have to see if they take it.

Watts

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2001 7:28 am    Post subject: Geeze i need help... Reply with quote Back to top

You guys found out when we get it in Aus?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: