Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majx multi player problems at the zone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
housefish

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2001 9:53 pm    Post subject: Majx multi player problems at the zone! Reply with quote Back to top

ok i head into the room click host and all i get is majesty. when i start i get the original majesty options.

anyone know how to fix this?

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:11 am    Post subject: Majx multi player problems at the zone! Reply with quote Back to top

Fish,

Jay has made it pretty clear that GSA is the server of choice and Zone does not support Majesty. If it works nice, if not oh well.

I haven't given up on Zone. Don't know what was the problem this evening. One question here. Did you ever do a complete install of Zone software? It is something to try anyway.

To further explain Fish's complaint. Fish attempted to host a MajX game with me. No go. I then tried to host. When he tried to enter the room he was told he did not have MajX, but it was in fact in his CD drive.

An interesting side not (this might interest you Kit). Earlier today when Kit and I tried to launch Majx at Zone the only Majesty game option was just plain Majesty. This evening with Fishy, I had two options when I clicked the Host button (Majesty and Majesty Expansion). When I selected the Majesty Expansion game Fishy could not even enter my game room. When I selected Majesty, he could get in, but when I launched the game the original Majesty title screen came up for Fish (sound familiar Kit?)

Something happened between this morning when I tried to play a game with Kit and this evening when I played with Fish that triggered Zone to recognize that I had the Expansion. It did not recognize that Fish had it though. Still trying to figure this out Fish.

As a first step check to make sure that you have the complete installation of Zone software.

(Kit and I are working on the theory that he won't be able to play until he gets the commercial version of the game rather than his preview copy.)

Goldy

------------------
"I am a champion!"

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Golem XV

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2001 5:36 pm    Post subject: Majx multi player problems at the zone! Reply with quote Back to top

i have seen the majx option under the menu

------------------
The King of Typos is here

housefish

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2001 9:09 pm    Post subject: Majx multi player problems at the zone! Reply with quote Back to top

does majx even work with GSA or not?

Golem XV

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2001 11:16 pm    Post subject: Majx multi player problems at the zone! Reply with quote Back to top

as of right now no

------------------

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2001 8:26 pm    Post subject: Majx multi player problems at the zone! Reply with quote Back to top

Golem,

Whenever I check in at GSA you are always snoring.......... I know you are probably busy with school work. But if you get 5 or 10 minutes sometime, I am trying to find someone who has Majx who will help me see if we can launch a game at Zone. I don't think you can play it at GSA just yet. When GSA gets theirs working, I may have to permanently disconnect this Router since the only way I can play there is to host games. *sigh*

Goldy

------------------
"I am a champion!"

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Golem XV

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2001 9:03 pm    Post subject: Majx multi player problems at the zone! Reply with quote Back to top

sigh still not success in majx mp game me and goldy tried in the zone and it didnt work

------------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: