Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Weird happenings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PurpleAnt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2001 6:06 pm    Post subject: Weird happenings Reply with quote Back to top

Just played a very strange game against Bison. Several things happened which just shouldn't in a 1.3 MP game:

1. He was able to enchant a tower. This finished off a whole guild of my wizards.

2. I had at least five graveyards appear - I thought 1.3 limited graveyards to either 2 or 3 ( can't remember which.)

3. This happens a lot but with the others I wondered if there was some weird bug striking. Sister Dorota died, apparently, but stayed standing outside the inn which she'd been fleeing to with a full health bar. And she still appeared on the temple roster as 'recuperating in an inn', and her full 10hp.

Just wondered if anyone else had ever encountered any of these weirdnesses.

Emma

Kit5150

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2001 6:24 pm    Post subject: Weird happenings Reply with quote Back to top

1) you must have been playing Eliminate All Foes

2) you must have been playing Eliminate All Foes

3) i hate that bug

PurpleAnt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2001 6:35 pm    Post subject: Weird happenings Reply with quote Back to top

1. Errr...

2. Errrr.... dunno, I wasn't hosting and didn't notice.

3. Me too.

Should I just delete this topic and or leave it as an example of my stupidity?

Kit5150

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2001 7:14 pm    Post subject: Weird happenings Reply with quote Back to top

if its any consolation, when fixit, minhreal, and i were testing v1.3, we couldnt figure out what was wrong with our no monsters, eliminate all foes settings.

PurpleAnt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2001 8:13 pm    Post subject: Weird happenings Reply with quote Back to top

Small consolation, Kit, very small.

But thank you.

housefish

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2001 1:03 pm    Post subject: Weird happenings Reply with quote Back to top

3. That bug is very interesting. I'll have, after a long mp game, at least 3 extra wizards wandering around (some even cast spells)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: