Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Playing as the bad guys like War Craft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Wish List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2001 6:27 pm    Post subject: Playing as the bad guys like War Craft Reply with quote Back to top

Why don't we have a option to play as a human or monsters?(Hope no one dissagree this time.)

------------------

Animedragon

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2001 4:12 pm    Post subject: Playing as the bad guys like War Craft Reply with quote Back to top

well... you are always human so I don't know how you could 'play' human... but, it would be interesting to play one of the more organized monsters against humans like the goblins or the ratmen...

------------------
'I am the great Dragonlord... bow down now or be burnt down!' ~ Dragonlord Arcaus

Martin

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2001 5:18 pm    Post subject: Playing as the bad guys like War Craft Reply with quote Back to top

ANOTHER MISTAKE?! I AM MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Jed

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2001 5:31 pm    Post subject: Playing as the bad guys like War Craft Reply with quote Back to top

That would be a good idea. About the only good thing that came from warcraft. Sure its fun for a while but lack of strengths and weaknesses (except in spells) is just annoying. How the units are the same except for sound files and skins. Thats why majesty is better.
Still, It would be fun to send hordes dragons, oculii, goblins, and other guys.

------------------
Jed of Brittanica
Ooh, Pretty Star!--- Whickety-whack!--- He who laughs first is, uh, worth two in the bush!

Animedragon

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2001 6:40 pm    Post subject: Playing as the bad guys like War Craft Reply with quote Back to top

this could go into the summoning monsters idea... you could consider yourself evil then, summon monsters to kill your adversaries! heh heh heh... lots and lots of dragons!

'Let thier blood raaaain from the heavens!!'

------------------
'I am the great Dragonlord... bow down now or be burnt down!' ~ Dragonlord Arcaus

Golem XV

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2001 7:17 pm    Post subject: Playing as the bad guys like War Craft Reply with quote Back to top

in the expansion that would be a little more viable to do cause gobs and ratmen have mages and stuff the only place that this would come into play is if there is a maj2 which i hope there is

------------------
The King of Typos and Streamofconciousness is here

Animedragon

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2001 7:40 pm    Post subject: Playing as the bad guys like War Craft Reply with quote Back to top

They could expand upon the ratmen and goblins, and then you would have some more non-human races to play with... of course, if you play with them, there isn't any temples that would join them, except maybe Fervus, but you might have to build another temple with people... also, I am guessing some of the regular non-humans would not want to play with them either.

------------------

Martin

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2001 8:07 pm    Post subject: Playing as the bad guys like War Craft Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Animedragon:
They could expand upon the ratmen and goblins, and then you would have some more non-human races to play with... of course, if you play with them, there isn't any temples that would join them, except maybe Fervus, but you might have to build another temple with people... also, I am guessing some of the regular non-humans would not want to play with them either.

But you can build temple to grum-gog or what ever the goblin god is.

------------------

Cooker

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2001 9:24 am    Post subject: Playing as the bad guys like War Craft Reply with quote Back to top

I mentioned before that majesty II should be able to co-op with DK III, but no one listened. Now someone might agree with the idea !

Animedragon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2001 3:26 pm    Post subject: Playing as the bad guys like War Craft Reply with quote Back to top

Dungeon Keeper III? I thought there were only two? or you talking about a potential third that could also incorporate Majesty 2? If so, I like the idea!!! It would be interesting to smack your heroes around!

------------------

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2001 3:57 pm    Post subject: Playing as the bad guys like War Craft Reply with quote Back to top

...torture chamber...
...HORNY...
...oh my...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Cooker

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2001 9:17 am    Post subject: Playing as the bad guys like War Craft Reply with quote Back to top

Let's talk about this in a new topic

WizardB

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 10:10 pm    Post subject: Playing as the bad guys like War Craft Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Martin:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Animedragon:

/QUOTE
But you can build temple to grum-gog or what ever the goblin god is.

You both read my mind. As non-human race you can choose ratmen or goblins, then you would be forsaken by human gods, choose at palace lvl 1 before building guilds, but goblin kingdom could at lvl 2 have temple to grum-gog and ratman kingdom at lvl 2 could have temple to whoever they have, only humans you have in either kingdom is henchmen, maybe not even those, but you get good units of those. Maybe if palace lvl 3 without temple, wiz, or nonhuman, you can build something giving you evil kingdom dedicated to other strong monsters. Maybe pray to Vendral or Dirgo or more, Vendral strong spell sends oculus, stronger spell sends dragon.

------------------
Could you make me a sandwich?
Poof! You're a sandwich!

[This message has been edited by WizardB (edited 06 October 2001).]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Wish List All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: