Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

New People come here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apple

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Will the Spellcaster wrote:
This one's run by Cyberlore.

With people like us around, that is debatable...

:mrgreen:

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, yes, but supposedly it's run by Cyberlore.

DocHalloween

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just so you do not think I am stuck up, here is my post Wink

I joined back in 2002 when I bought Majesty Gold. I just recently made my first post, however, in need of some information. I am trying to make a module based on Majesty and the land of Ardania for the PC game Neverwinter Nights. I have found lots of information here to help me get a picture of the history of Ardania and the land itself.

If you want to know more about me check out my web site and my FAQs there also. I pretty much put all of me in those pages.
**Read Matthew 6:34(Bible's New Testament)
**It helps if you have developed the confidence to stop worrying about what people think of you. Stop living your life to please others.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You probably have your ideas for the module, but if you're interested, there's some old threads in the Other Majesty Gaming forum about "converting" Majesty to D&D 3rd ed. I'd say go back three or four years to find them - whenever 3rd ed first came out.

DocHalloween

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Spiderman,
Smile I am one step ahead of you. I started a few days back checking the other forums here at Cyberlore.com.

I found a gem, Tailspinner's history of Ardania. I also found other peoples post way helpful. I tried going through the 1001 Ardania Nights stories but that would take too long to filter information from. I have basicly gotten 43 pages of information from all these forums to help me get a good picture of Ardania. The rest of the blanks I will use my imagination and fill in.

Thanks for the tip Cool
**Read Matthew 6:34(Bible's New Testament)
**It helps if you have developed the confidence to stop worrying about what people think of you. Stop living your life to please others.

Apple

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That maybe a Cyberlore official History.

If I remember correctly, quite a while back, someone copied the history as written in The Book and posted it in the forums.

The Book = ancient forum jargon refering to the Majesty Strategy Guide written by a Cyberlorian.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Talespinner did it and I think that's what DocHalloween was referring to when he said
Quote:
I found a gem, Tailspinner's history of Ardania.

:)

Janson

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Smile

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What are you smilin' about, Janson?

Apple

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sometimes a good post doesn't need any words.

KryptaFollower

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone!
I just joined today. I've had Majesty for years, but never thought of finding it online until now. AWESOME site. Well, I'm Sean, I'm 15, and I'm a long time fan of Majesty and Majesty Expansion. I'm also a huge fan of Krypta as you can tell Razz. Death powers are awesome. Also, my favorite character on Majesty (if anyone cares) is The Liche Queen. Well, it's nice to meet all of you Very Happy.

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome KryptaFollower. By the way, nice signature Wink .

Apple

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We haven't seen reward flags for quite a while.
Can we put some up now, please...

We can use Jay's gold...

KryptaFollower

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alberinian Wildmaster wrote:

Thanks! Very Happy

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KryptaFollower wrote:
Alberinian Wildmaster wrote:

Thanks! Very Happy
Your welcome! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 32 of 33

Jump to: