Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

New People come here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No idea. I'm guessing the site that had it went down but Jay will have to say whether it can be gotten again. I couldn't find it quickly on Fileplanet though...

Gaspod

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you are trying to find the Majesty Demo for download, try 3dgamers.com. I did a search there and found the demo. Here's the link: Majesty Demo

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He needs the Mac demo. You can get the PC demo from Cyberlore's main page, just the Mac demo link is broken.

Gaspod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My mistake Confused

Kirby

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hay SIR KIRBY is here and reporting for duty, SIR!!! Sup?!?
Only ones don't know what fear is...Have fear.
-SK

Warlord Kain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting, looks like the emails have stopped coming to me when someone posts here, oh well, doesnt bother me much. Greetings all the new folks

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Your preferences/notifications might have gotten reset when the forum software changed.

Warlord Kain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well i have started getting the emails again

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bluetranquil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

post said to come here if new. i guess i'm not exactly new, but we'll see how that works out now won't we? going to check out the fanfictions, might start writing some more. at least, once i read everything already there!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
wavefront

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bluetranquil,
There is lots of fan-fiction to check out, Talespinner just finished "Daughter of Krypta".

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey everybody! I'm new here, so I'll just say hi. Hi to you. Hi to you too. You want my signature? Here you go..... Hey! one at a time... Not so many!! O.K. O.k. here you go..... Laughing

wavefront

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome Alberinian Wildmaster.

evanescenceguyem

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, im a new person to this board. Well, not really new, because i've been "stalking" this board for a while, as a result of difficulties creating a account.

Anyway. My name is Evan. I live in a Terre Haute, Indiana. (You know, the city that Timothy Mcvey was executed in) I like music, rock music. I.E. Metallica, Seether, Misfits, Rob Zombie, A.F.I., White Stripes, Drowning Pool, ect. I like old school games on classic Nintendo systems, and most of all i like computer games. Strategy computer games are the best. Warcraft, AOE, HOM&M, MAJESTY, ect.

So, I hope i'll have a good time on this forum, you guys look like kick ass people!

P.S. Thanks David Silverman for the help.

mad_dog

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey everybody! After a few hundred hours of playing majesty i decided
to search for a good majesty forum. This one looks great and i belive that my search is over.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, this one is official. As far as I know, all the others, even Majesty Dragon, are just fan sites. This one's run by Cyberlore. Welcome!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 31 of 33

Jump to: