Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

New People come here
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Warlord Kain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 5:12 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

I have noticed that many people who register do not post. Well to encourage more to post I ask all who are new to introduce themselves here. I expect that kudos will devour this topic eventually, but until then this might encourage more to post.

------------------
May your arrow always find its mark.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Animedragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 5:23 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I am new here... dispite how many posts I have done (which have all been in the past month).
I have many names, Animedragon, Animedraco, Draconus... and Aaron.
I made this username out of two things I love: Anime and Dragons (anime is Japanse cartoons). Anyways, I also love to write fantasy (two of my stories for Majesty have been posted on http://www.strategyplanet.com/majesty/stories.shtml where you can view my very long and annoying name (well, not that annoying).
Anways, I thank you for the welcome and on with the post!

------------------
***... when superstition and the sword ruled... ***

Warlord Kain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2001 3:54 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

I see that this topic was ignored. Well back to the top it comes.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jack deVair

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2001 4:25 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I guess I count as new. just reporting in.

------------------
There is law in chaos, and Chaos in law

MiniMage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2001 8:38 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

Registered today and posted my first post earlier today. I'm new...suffering the frustrations of watching my work destroyed before it comes to fruition...and now, I have no Advanced level games left to play. I KNOW there will be no winning the Expert ones

------------------
I have the greatest respect for reality, but I'm not going to let it run my life!

bobstark

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2001 8:44 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

Hi names Bob, and I'm an alchoholic... Oh wait!

I've owned Majesty since about July, discoverd the web site in September, registered in October, didn't start posting until earlyer January.

------------------
You wait here—try not to eat the table.

[This message has been edited by bobstark (edited 26 January 2001).]

Sigmond

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2001 8:57 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

I am Sigmond.

Tajma

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2001 10:13 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone! Nice to see the nicest bunch of internet junkies :P [url=#]j/k[/url]

I bought Majesty solely because I hated the title OK, the truth is[url=#]...[/url]

Well, I know a thing or two,... maybe three, about web design (worked as a web developer). And will happily [url=#]help you[/url]

--
Tajma

[This message has been edited by Tajma (edited 26 January 2001).]

Warlord Kain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2001 10:19 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

A great welcome we of the nuthouse grant you.

------------------
May your arrow always find its mark.

Soldier of Gondor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2001 12:40 am    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

Hey. Name's Dave. I'm a weekend warrior in the USMCR, full time college student and general good guy.

I've had Majesty for a couple of weeks but played the hell out of the demo.

Pleasure meeting you all.

------------------
-Loyal Soldier of Gondor

Supreme Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2001 3:45 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

*Gasp* (Holds chest) I hate that stupid thing! It almost gave me a heart attack! What am I rambling about you ask? ... nothing. Well I'm new. In fact, this is my first post. I like writing stories... so you might see a couple of them... if I ever find the place to post them. Any one think I should change my user name occasionally? Like every three forums I register on or something? Oh well. I've had Majesty since August. Let's check out the smilies now...

:P

------------------
Supreme Admiral
Armada Commander

Covenant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2001 3:49 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

Got Majesty way back when when it came out, and I solved it pretty quickly. It's made so many other games pale in comparison (whaddya mean I have to tell every single guy what to do?). Majesty was also notable in that I believe it was the first computer game my sister ever got into enough to solve as well.

Now, I mostly just keep coming back for NE news...

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2001 5:04 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Supreme Admiral:
[BIn fact, this is my first post. I like writing stories... so you might see a couple of them... if I ever find the place to post them[/B]

Try the 1001 Ardanian Nights board... that's our forum for creative writing!

- Twy

------------------
Not really a Royal Advisor. I'm just the Forum Mommy!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Station7.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2001 11:53 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, everyone. I'm pretty much a newbie here, even though I've been lurking for a while. I've had Majesty since it came out (I remember seeing it in the store and jumping all over it). I've beaten it a couple of times, but I keep coming back for more freeplay and I'm starting to get into the multiplayer mode. Anyway, I figured I'd just introduce myself here... and bring my post count up a bit.

------------------
-George Legeza
Owner, Station-7 Designs
Webmaster, Station-7.com

Knighzer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2001 6:20 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

Well I guess I'm New to this Majesty Forum but I'm not new to Majesty. I know I have played alot of you on the zone. But as far as GSA, I have no luck there. I have yet to play a game on Gamespy. I just can't seem to figure out how to configure my DSL to work with Gamespy. Firewall, Proxy Server, unmatched IP address, all that garbage. But anyway I will be posting here alot.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 1 of 33

Jump to: