Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apple

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 6:32 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

Someone has never seen a kudos Effect before!

floyd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 6:41 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

ive seen a domino effect its called 7th grade

wavefront

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 6:46 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Apple:
Someone has never seen a kudos Effect before!

And...
If you want to see some more kudos in action, you should check out the HoA Forums under the Help topic.

Apple

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 7:03 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

I sure would like to see some good kudos Effects now and again.

Remember the time when a new member started a topic to say 'Hi' and how he liked the kudos Effects?

We promptly turned that topic into a kudos Effect...

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:24 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

Just by talking about kudos effects kudoses the topic.

5 - Tax collectors who wait for battle to be over before walking right through it.
4 - Trolls who kill the tax collectors who wait for the battle to be over before walking right through it.
3 - Heroes who don't kill the trolls who kill the tax collectors who wait for the battle to be over before walking right through it.
2 - Elven Lounges which don't pay taxes and distract the heroes from killing the trolls who kill the tax collectors who wait for the battle to be over before walking right through it.
1 - Monsters that won't die even after they're dead. The glitch.

disies

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

10. im addictided to a point of NEAR (though some may argue this point) insanity: the cultists lvl up call bright light (because i hear it WAY to many times)
9. cultists death cry
8. the demo version and its 30minute time limit
7. if our kingdom is to prosper we need more heros
6. we need more money (happens if you have less than 5gold for longer than 45minutes (has happened to me)
5. #6 before and after #7
4. with my computer you cant use alt tab
3. ive lost my second disk
2. ive lost my second disk
1. have i mentioned ive lost my second disk...?

M

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 5:13 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

Heard a ranger kill a paladin and wondered why soMeone said, "Evil Rules."

eddy2k5

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:00 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

1 of the most annoying thing is when 1 Warrior of discord carries 4 healing potion he just dont use it Heck its even stupid anyway Int-1

the 2nd is when my heroes is chickening out when my realm is attacking....(Ooo though fight)

Siminos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:52 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

#10 Forgetting how unloyal a rouge is when using them in Siege
#9 Having a Ratman attack a Marketplace with tons of gold, losing it all to some wuss hero that wont use it for jack
#8 Having a Barbian go in and out of his Temple when its under attack due to having only 1 hp left
#7 A hero that chooses to run when he/she is surrounded by enemies and just stands there till death
#6 Having that pesant take the LONG route to get to a new building, so that one goblin can hit it
#5 Having Elves RUN FROM EVERYTHING
#4 Watching a wizard run from a ratman only to get killed later trying to take on a Vampire
#3 Having heros go to protect the relm, only to stop and fight every little monster on the way to the Besieged Castle
#2 Having a lvl 10+ Wizard go to fight a Vampire or something with high magic reistance
and
#1 Those wretched Black Shades, they are worse than any boss out there.

qitelremel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:55 am    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

When you're playing "The Fertile Plain" (IIRC) and the wizard's towers get immediately taken out by minotaurs.

When you go through two Dauros Temples and three Agrela Temples in "Spires of Death"...and have to recruit all-new rosters of heroes in each.

When you find yourself using cheat codes...even after you swore to yourself that it was beneath your dignity to use cheat codes!

-Qit

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
7hunderstorm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:17 am    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

1. I was playing elven treachory and i had 1 level 1 warrior take on 20 elves. The elves must have been drunk or something because they couldnt hit him and in a few minutes all the elves were level 9.
2.The same warrior who eventually killed all of the elves with a little helm from some thieves, and who is now level 11 with a healer right behind him, runs away from a level 4 elf who is allready fighting a level 6 warrior.
3.Adepts. Why? because they sound like faries and attack everything only to run away as soon as they get near it.(note- there have been a few adepts that i have had that were awesome)
4.me for writing such long stuff
5.That stupid guy who is always telling you your out of gold. I had him say that to me once when i had 20000!!! Allthough my computer was running slow so he may have lagged a little...
6.The priestesses, because my computer sucks and when they make like 50 skeletons i lag like crazy.
7.elves, because they run from everything, theres only 2 per house, they suck at fighting, they take forever to level, and you always get them because you want the extra money.
8.when you first start and your heros keep dying.
9. When all my physical fighters run from medusas and my magical ones try to kill them.
10. The Witch King. First of all it doesnt make sense. I thought witches were women and kings were men...maybe he is confused i dont know. Second he spawns a million spiders so my computers lags. Third because everyone kept running after him and then running away after getting in close. Last because my wizard tower was just out of his range when supercharged. Everyone who tried to attack it came from her tower which was in the northwest corner and ran to her for the reward then ran home after getting close enough to hit her, but not close enough to my tower to get anti-magic. I really hate that thing.
im done
P.S. Does anyone know if there is an online manual or something because I Dont have one and theres no help program. I have had this game since it came out but i still dont know exactly what all the spells do and stuff. Thats the whole reason I came to these forums and then I saw the top ten most annoying things and I had just played elven treachory... can you tell?
Im going to shut up now
thanks- StorM

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 8:17 am    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

Do you have Gold? I think there's a file on there that's the manual...

Ashkenaten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

10. houses that spawn on your doorstep because you didn't put your marketplace there yet.
9. sewers RIGHT next to my marketplace.
8. watching my warrior / paladin / nose hairs miss the stupid elf / troll / ratman a total of 1 billion times in a row and die because the gnat / mouse / troll / fly hit him consistantly for 1 point of damage 50 times in a row.
7. Having 3 guild halls that were once full enough so that i could have a level 3 palace, only to hear "your majesty, if our kingdom is to prosper, it needs more heros." because in fact they are all dead, yes all 12 of them, no make that all 24 of them. I hate that stupid wizard that cursed my kingdom.
6. gnomes! gnomes that sit around and pick their nose while i have just laid down 10,000 gold planing the perfect kingdom with all 20 of them in mind to build it, only to have ratmen come from the sewers and make my kingdom a smoking ruin while my heros are in the jousting match laughing it up having a good old time.
5. healers that sit in their tree house while my heros are suffering from internal bleeding from the pumelling they're taking from defending the realm.
4. monks that sit in their temple saying "ohhhhhhm" while the ratmen are scaring all the elves / rogues / rangers away into the inns.
3. sacrificing 1500 samoles to KROHMMMMMM KROHMMMMMM KROHMMMMMM.
2. "IT'S YOUR GOLD" why is the help so sassy? aren't I the king? and why is she sassing me? and what did i do to deserve to get sassed by a peasant? Can't she see i'm busy designing a kingdom? Can't she see i'm recruiting heros to defend the realm? Can't she see i'm going broke making guard houses that she can plop her fat butt in?
1. 1 beeeeeeellion goblins that surround your castle and no matter how easily the heros can kill each one, they can't get to even half of them before the castle is a nice toasty pile of rubble. Oh i hates it, hates the nasty little goblinzeez.

P.S. I hate file planet. It's a heinous evil empire. Companies should really stop using it.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:38 am    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

Dude, from #10, the Marketplace should be the first thing you're putting down.

Unless your scenario already starts with one, in which case you should be putting some other building there

Krypta

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

My top ten would have to be.
1,four stupid wizards getting killed by that same minatour when they have no chance.
2,that ratman that took 3000 gold from my marketplace only to be killed by a guardhouse so I did not evan have a hero get the gold.

3,that rouge that always steals from me.
4,that wizard who only attacks vampires.
5,that vampire who only attacks my wizards.
6,that solari that won't leave the guardhouse evan when its under attack.
7,monks.
8,elves.
9,having to rely on elves in deal with a demon quest.
10,tax collectors.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: