Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 11:48 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

The most tragic thing about Majesty is there's no quest editor!

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 7:13 am    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

No, I got them all right.
If ya' can't quite comprehend the Warrior's death-line, or any other one for that fact, you can download it here...
http://majestyquest.com/downloads.htm

------------------
They say they're gonna fix my brain,
alleviate my suffering and my pain,
but by the time they fix my head...
...Mentally, I'll be dead.
- Mike Muir "Institutionalized"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Decorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 6:15 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

You know, I dont much care about the lack of an editor..because it adds that unexpected element...I mean..how fun would the game be if you knew where everything was??
Anyway, I guess you cuold memorise map numbers...

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 7:21 am    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

An editor would be more for a "friend"ly experience, not a personal one. I think it would be kewl cause then I could make something that would even make Golem and Shiny think they were losing their minds...

------------------
They say they're gonna fix my brain,
alleviate my suffering and my pain,
but by the time they fix my head...
...Mentally, I'll be dead.
- Mike Muir "Institutionalized"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Decorn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 9:39 am    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yeah...well..youre right there.

Moonshea

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 1:33 am    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

1. Your Majesty, a building has been upgraded!
2. Your Majesty, a new building has been constructed! (or whatever the new building line is! lol)
3. My service... to thee... ends...
4. I join the wild spirits!
5. Leave my gold alone!
6. All the other stupid sayings, except for I serve with pleasure and I'm just a gnome... I like those 2!
7. The sewers! I hate the sewers! I hate the sound of the sewers! Be gone you blasted sewers! We don't need sewers, we can just go in the woods! ... ahem... sorry about that...
8. The rats... they come out of the sewers!
9. The trolls... they are just nasty and smelly, and I hate their maniacle laugh when they pop!
10. Vendral not leaving your city in the second wave in Slay the Mighty Dragon... he attracts the attention of all my people and the game pretty much halts from there... lol

Moonshea

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 9:11 am    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Moonshea:

3. My service... to thee... ends...

Hey Fal, I think we have a WINNER!!!

Thanks Moonshea!

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 2:13 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MaDnEsS:
Hey Fal, I think we have a WINNER!!!

Thanks Moonshea!

INDEED! Do we have a medal for that? And welcome to the Forums.

------------------
Praise Dauros!

Decorn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 3:53 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, congradulations!

Decorn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 5:25 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

Yup you are

Automaton

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:13 am    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

I have no idea how you guys can get "My service to thee ends" out of "My service... ends". Sure he stutters a little bit, but while we're inserting things into it that aren't there you might as well insert some more things in the middle so it's like, "My service to the most blessed sovereign of this most holy kingdom ends".

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 6:34 am    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

My service to my wife never ends.

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Steven Of Nine)

"Romance is not a malfunction"
- Kes, "Lifesigns"

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 7:54 am    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Steven Of Nine:
My service to my wife never ends.

As long as she leaves your Kohan alone?

Moonshea

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 12:50 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Automaton:
I have no idea how you guys can get "My service to thee ends" out of "My service... ends". Sure he stutters a little bit, but

Ok, ok... so it may not be My service TO thee ends... but *I* hear "My service ... the ends" It doesn't make mental sense that way, so I just fill in the to thee.... lol

Moonshea

Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 4:16 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

Oh for Pity's Sake!
I have the ORIGINAL script containing the voicelines of all of the characters--

--since I auditioned for all of the male characters--

and the Warriors death line is: "My service ends,..." (read in a dying moan).

Now what's the death line for this topic?

[This message has been edited by Ven Fairweather (edited 04 October 2001).]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: