Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MWorius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2001 2:22 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Decorn:
10.When you are winning trade routes and suddenly a bunch of stupid flowering stranglers pop up everywhere and you lose the deal.
9.When you destroy elves to get dwarves and realise you cant afford either.
8.When you have 4 veteran guardhouses around a trading post and a troll pops out and hacks it to death.
7.When you have to put explore flags on an item.
6.When a level 4 warrior gets killed by a rat because he was busy looking at the birdies flying around his head in THE WIZARDS CURSE.
5.When you accidently put a 5000 reward flag you were saving for vendral on a level 34 paladin and by the time you realise you did this the paladin is "in a better place now..".
4.A rock golem puts all 4 of your level 10 wizards "in a better place now..."
3.You take off the reward flag that you accidently put on the palace of the other kingdom in "QUEST FOR THE MAGIC RING" but the heroes keep fighting eachother until theyre all "In a better place now..."
2.Youre tax collecter carrying 5000 grand is put out of commision by a rat because youre heroes are lazing at home and your guards are "in a better place now..."
1.WHEN YOURE STUDLY PALACE IS DESTROYED BY AN EATHQUAKE IN "LEGENDARY HEROES!!!!!!!!!!" mad:

Alternate suggestions:

When your level 5 wizard hurls a fireball at a magic mirrored vampire and gets toasted (hell, this should have been number one, even though Legendary Heroes is a legendary pain in the ass!).

When your level 7 priestess attacks a vampire with life drain and kills herself instead of charming the stupid thing.

When your level 1 cultist decides to swarm 90-hp hellbears in Wrath of Krolm instead of charming them.

Getting attacked by 8 dragons at once in Tomb of the Dragon King.

Watching your wizard blast away at a medusa even though it's got a high magic restance until it comes over and kills him.

------------------
Here comes trouble!

Decorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2001 2:43 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yeah, keep posting annoying things, in top ten sets.

RedChaos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2001 9:05 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

10. Rats

9. Adepts

8. Magic-mirrored Vampires and the warrior who just won't stop using energy blast(or whayever it's called)

7. Avatar of Krolm

6. Monks

5. Having your gnomes asassinated by a troll. Again and again and again.

4. Elves(I don't care if victory is not in the cards. Just go commit suicide when I tell you to.)

3. Witch King

2. Skeletons and the 4 Rangers who just can't seem to kill even one of them.

1. You Majesty, if our kingdom is to prosper, WE NEED MORE HEROES! (and EVERYTHING else the Royal Advisor thinks I don't know.)

------------------
Smitten with Love I am the Kitten

Decorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2001 11:49 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

10.When you are winning trade routes and suddenly a bunch of stupid flowering stranglers pop up everywhere and you lose the deal.
9.When you destroy elves to get dwarves and realise you cant afford either.
8.When you have 4 veteran guardhouses around a trading post and a troll pops out and hacks it to death.
7.When you have to put explore flags on an item.
6.When a level 4 warrior gets killed by a rat because he was busy looking at the birdies flying around his head in THE WIZARDS CURSE.
5.When you accidently put a 5000 reward flag you were saving for vendral on a level 34 paladin and by the time you realise you did this the paladin is "in a better place now..".
4.A rock golem puts all 4 of your level 10 wizards "in a better place now..."
3.You take off the reward flag that you accidently put on the palace of the other kingdom in "QUEST FOR THE MAGIC RING" but the heroes keep fighting eachother until theyre all "In a better place now..."
2.Youre tax collecter carrying 5000 grand is put out of commision by a rat because youre heroes are lazing at home and your guards are "in a better place now..."
1.WHEN YOURE STUDLY PALACE IS DESTROYED BY AN EATHQUAKE IN "LEGENDARY HEROES!!!!!!!!!!" mad:

Pretty Cow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 1:32 am    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by RedChaos:

9. Adepts

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ADEPTS!?!!?!?

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 10:20 am    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Pretty Cow:
WHAT'S WRONG WITH ADEPTS!?!!?!?

What's wrong with Monks, for that matter?

silly toy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 5:30 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

you forgot
prety bright light

Beowulf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 5:36 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

No kidding! I'm much more upset when a high level Cultist bites it (and all of his charmed beasties turn hostile) then when a simple gnome gets nailed.

------------------
Very respectfully,
Beowulf

[This message has been edited by Beowulf (edited 18 September 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 7:45 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by silly toy:
you forgot
prety bright light

He also forgot the Monk's and Healer's, though that's understandable since I don't suppose he plays Dauros/Agrela very often. And also because the Monk's deathline is practically impossible to reproduce.
He also didn't put in any emphasis on the voicelines, as well as getting two of them wrong.

------------------
Praise Dauros!

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 11:11 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

MaD's ToP 12 Most Annoyances From Majesty
In no particular order...
"Play Nice"
"There's No Fixin' This"
"No Fun, At All"
"But I'm Just A Gnome"
"Evil Has Won"
"At Last"
"I Join The Wild Spirits"
"Leave My Gold Alone"
"I Am Extinguished"
"My Service To The Ends"
"I'm Melting"
"Wind Has Failed Me"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Decorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 11:15 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

Oh I forgot:

When all 6 barbarians die from a troll who also gets their guild.
Funny posts guys.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 7:19 am    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

Didn't add Cultist cause I like to make new Cultist to re-charm all the now hostile beasties. Didn't add Healer/ Monk because I don't care when they die, especially the Healer whho just reappears at her temple. I also didn't add the Barbarian death-line cause it's basicly just a grunt, plus I never use Krolm. No emphasis cause they all annoy me about the same, the more experienced ones don't get heard as much as the other ones, so it's all annoying about the same level.

Fal, which ones did I get wrong?
The only one I'm not 100% on was the Adept, but I'm pretty sure it's correct.

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 9:12 am    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MaDnEsS:
Fal, which ones did I get wrong?
The only one I'm not 100% on was the Adept, but I'm pretty sure it's correct.

The Adept's, and the the Warrior's.

Adept: The wind has failed.
Warrior: My service... it ends...

Of course, I suppose it's possible I could misheard them, but I don't think so.
Oh, and Decorn, sorry for kudoin' up your topic.

MWorius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 12:17 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
The Adept's, and the the Warrior's.

Adept: The wind has failed.
Warrior: My service... it ends...

No, he had the Adpet line right. And the warrior's line is "My service ends..."

I should know...I've heard all of the death lines enough times.

Decorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 1:57 pm    Post subject: The top TEN most ANNOYING things youve encountered in the ga Reply with quote Back to top

Oh i dont mind if the topic got off track..it happens all the time.
Anyway, this topic should be called, the top ten most tragic things in the game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: