Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Does anyone know where you can find majesty ??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr Strangelove1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:49 am    Post subject: Does anyone know where you can find majesty ?? Reply with quote Back to top

I am just wondering, as i have once played the demo, and i liked it, though i couldnt find the game, i forgot it and now after reading something about it at strategyplanet, well i have gotten at strange urge to play it... so does anyone know where to find it ???

housefish

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Does anyone know where you can find majesty ?? Reply with quote Back to top

I saw it at walmart recently in one of those 4 packs with some other strat games.

shadowen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Does anyone know where you can find majesty ?? Reply with quote Back to top

you should be able to get it at any EB Games stores if you have any around, or look for majesty gold. it has both majesty and the northern expansion in it.

Dr Strangelove1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:38 am    Post subject: Does anyone know where you can find majesty ?? Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm.. are any of the above in denmark ???... i live there..

shadowen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Does anyone know where you can find majesty ?? Reply with quote Back to top

if you have any stores that specialize in games for pc, xbox, playstation etc. you should be able to find them there or ask them to order in for you. also, some department stores that carry games might have them or be able to order them in for you. good luck!!

[ 18. January 2004, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: Shadowen ]

Dr. DimWit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: Does anyone know where you can find majesty ?? Reply with quote Back to top

I think you will have a hard time finding it in normal retail. "Bog og Idé" was the only "chain" I have seen it in, and that was a long time ago. You could try shops with used games, or some internet shops - FYI Majesty gold has both the original and the expansion for the same money as the original.

Dr Strangelove1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:26 am    Post subject: Does anyone know where you can find majesty ?? Reply with quote Back to top

Hey doc.. do you know any internet shops then ???
as i am having a hard time finding them...

Noisy Rock

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: Does anyone know where you can find majesty ?? Reply with quote Back to top

Grey Wizard, if you go to main, you will find some sites offering it... except that if you live in Europe, like me, it will be wuite difficult to get it.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:45 am    Post subject: Does anyone know where you can find majesty ?? Reply with quote Back to top

A word of caution with Majesty Gold: it seems to have some problems playing on some XP systems, like the music files messing up somewhere, and you can't use the two downloadable quests with it.

Dr Strangelove1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:41 am    Post subject: Does anyone know where you can find majesty ?? Reply with quote Back to top

for now .. i dont have to worry about the xp thing... i got 98.. and i have been looking at many danish game shops on the net.. and the only one i could could find that had it.. well , they couldnt guarantee they could get more of it, and it was used too.. so that limits my chances fairly. And at amazon, they had sold out. So i dont really know any more places.. but perhaps the nice people at cyberlore could help me out ??? . As i doubt they would mind selling another copy of their game...

mg420

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Does anyone know where you can find majesty ?? Reply with quote Back to top

check out your local gamestop. i saw majesty gold at a local store for $9.99. i'm sure you can find someplace online to order it too. check out pricegrabber.com to search for the best deal. good luck!

Dr. DimWit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:09 am    Post subject: Does anyone know where you can find majesty ?? Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, Grey, I can't recommend any domestic net-shops, most I have found are empty shells, that dosn't get updated. I did find one that looked promising, but I forgot the name.
I think there is a good chance that you will have to settle for a used version, unless you want to try some of the big international companies. It's almost 4 years old by now.
And no, you can't have mine .

Dr Strangelove1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:45 am    Post subject: Does anyone know where you can find majesty ?? Reply with quote Back to top

Why not ... well if i find anything.. i will post it here ...

mg420

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:34 am    Post subject: Does anyone know where you can find majesty ?? Reply with quote Back to top

Grey,

Maybe this will help you:

http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=580387/search=majesty/ut=4263e882967e3ecb

wkw427

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i got majesty, NE, and Risk 2 oft $5 in a clothes store!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: