Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Head count
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

/delurk
After a loong time I am back. Probably just to say hi and see how many hard fans remain here. I know we have 4000+ members, but how many posters are actually here? Maybe it's a stupid idea, but IMHO it would be interesting to count the active ones. So, whether you are old or new member, take a step forward and announce your majestic presence.
If you have not registered, do it now! And yes, I am talking to you. You can not get away from here. Ever. So you might as well relax and start making yourself comfortable.
Old fellow members I have seen here lately (in no particular order):
Kit5150
Tiger
Goldy_Bear
Twylah )
Ven
Falotar
Minrhael
Spiderman
Goodsport
wavefront
Dr. DimWit
And of course our fearless leader Jay Adan!
Apologies to the ones I missed. Come out and tell me what an unattentive, cruel person I am.

Actually quite a lot. So why are there no new topics (well, almost)?

A new topic to kudos added...

Apple

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:48 am    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

A-tishoo!!
sniff
sniff

Atis-SHOO!!

Yeah, I'm here.

M

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:03 am    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

So aM I!

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 8:15 am    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

No real new topics because no real new news on Maj2. Not much to talk about, that's all. Just the occasional new player who gets on and asks questions...

Kit5150

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

greetings sorcerer!

wavefront

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:53 pm    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

I'm still here. I check in every day, but there hasn't been much to post about.
I spend more time over in HoA keeping the peace.

Oasis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

Regaurding the Spiders commet:

Some of us newbies get on here to write fanfic. And I like to propagate new ideas best as possible, but then again this could be just me.

Evenstar1690

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:48 pm    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

Whaddup? I be here. Yep, just chillin', bein' a cool chick...

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:58 pm    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

I'm here. Always here. Every day.

Still waiting for Majesty 2...... (sigh)

- Twy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Oasis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:12 am    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

I am happy to wait for it. At least we have proof it exsists.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:44 am    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Metal Hands:
Regaurding the Spiders commet:

Some of us newbies get on here to write fanfic. And I like to propagate new ideas best as possible, but then again this could be just me.

That's true; I never really check the story forum here...

feldegast

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:38 am    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

I check in here quite often as well.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:29 am    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

I mosey in every few weeks, but mainly I'm waiting for Maj2.

Dr. DimWit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:52 am    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

Actually I'm not really here, I just prepared some premade replys and topics a while back, and made a small program sending them at certain dates or reacting to words in topic headlines or context.

So far I (the program) most be doing ok, since I'm not banned or anything - or you wouldn't read this reply. I most be really good at predicting the future.....the bad thing is, my last premade topic is "Maj 2 is finally here!", and it will be shipped on nov. 25. 2007.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

I think checking this forum has become such a habit that I subconsciously surf to it when I first boot up the PC in the mornings.

Yeah, I'm here, but I'm mainly at the HoA forums griping over the bug reports

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: