Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silly toy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 6:55 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

237) when on line have a window with www.majestyquest.com/ all the time

2380 try to start a majesty news leter on line with all the people in the forum

lets see if we can get to 300

------------------
I follow you, i lead you about a round,
through bog, through bush through brake, through brier:
Sometimes a horse I'll be , some times a hound,
A hog a headless bear, sometimes a fire;
And neigh, and bark, and grunt, and roar, and burn
Like horse, hound, hog, bear, fire, at every turn

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 9:02 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

239) Study for a quiz or test by reading by the forum on your monitor, and reading in between the periods of time it takes to get from page to page. (NO, I have not done this.)

240) Bump up your own neglected posts so others will see them.

241) Edit posts from five months ago, so if it's bumped up, no one will see that you spelled 'Warrior' 'Warior'.

242) Look up posts by a particular forum member for no reason at all.

243) Look up posts by yourself for no reason at all.

244) Try to locate the first post of someone long gone from the forum.

245) Have memorized all the stats for spells and heroes, even if you don't know what significance some of them have. (ex. Gnomes have parry of 75 and AR of 4, Petrify turns target to stone for 19 seconds; time is cut in half with a 1-40 roll for strength; elves have Sightrange of 280)

246) While playing a freestyle game for levels (an item itself), picking up a pencil and pretending to conduct the music.

247) Look through the programming, trying to figure out where it says SoL gets a 4 point AR boost. (BTW, what is that file???)

248) Notice that CoH changes 'going home' to 'fleeing in terror'

249) Have calculated that a shapeshifted cultist with 24 vitality at level 274 has exactly 1000 hp.

250) Type in 'Frame It' and sit there, staring at the numbers.

Pretty Cow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 8:20 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

Dang... only 63 of 250. I've got to my priorities straight.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 11:23 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Xetu the Strong:
240) Bump up your own neglected posts so others will see them.

243) Look up posts by yourself for no reason at all.

244) Try to locate the first post of someone long gone from the forum.

Hey... it was my very first post from over a year ago!!! And it was lonely all by itself...

Quote:
242) Look up posts by a particular forum member for no reason at all.

Hey... I was bored and had heard about the cat ballista dream, but wasn't there at the time to know exactly what everyone was talkin' about. And I was lonely all by myself...

[This message has been edited by MaDnEsS (edited 30 August 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Son of krypta

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 2:41 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

251) find jay aden name in the credits

------------------
Elves rule

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 2:58 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

252) Write poetry over your favorite hero.
253) Write stories about your favorite monster.
254) Dis' your fav hero, just so you'll have new people to argue with.
255) Get the Royal Advisor to say "Happy Birthday" to you.
256) Find yourself playing Majesty, just looking for something to post about.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2001 12:00 am    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MaDnEsS:
255) Get the Royal Advisor to say "Happy Birthday" to you.

Yeah, and I expect you to return the favor on September 5, my friend.

------------------
George Ledoux - The Nagging voice of Majesty
------------------------------
"Your Highness, it's obvious that you've gone completely MAD!"

feldegast

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:19 am    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

Just looked over this excellent thread to relive some good old times. Still makes me laugh

I think George should get his Royal Advisor title back by the way...

M

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:11 am    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

I got 30 out of the first 200, and 24 of them I only got because I cheated. (On #193: I once had 100 heroes in the same guild)

Kit5150

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:07 am    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

41 months later and email notification still works!

I read the whole thread again, and actually, I played majesty over the weekend! Lo and behold, I have majesty emails awaiting me this morning!

I can't wait to do this all over with maj2.

M

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:35 am    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

Err...

251) Have seven of one kind of teMple.
252) Give More than 100,000 gold to your heroes so they can buy stuff.
253) Cover half the Map in Marketplaces and inns, then surround the lot of them with ballista towers and wait to get way more gold than you need.
254) Cast Super Charge and Farseeing to find rooM to place an inn that costs More than 30,000.

By the way, the only reason I cast Winged Feet on My Adept is that My opponent had cast Wither on it.

Apple

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

255) Keep posting in this topic in order to fill up Kit5150's mailbox (EVERYONE: he has e-mail notification on for this topic!!).

M

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:28 am    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

I totally agree with #255!

Siminos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 2:14 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

256) Place a explore flag right next to a hero while holding "+" to give the hero you like some money.

257) Constantly check your castle roster to keep your highest level hero in the mini tracker.

M

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 5:20 am    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

#256 is ineffecient. Increase the flag in the Palace first and then it's easier to give your heroes Money!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: