Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2001 12:47 am    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

Play Spires of Death for 98 Ardanian Days only to give up, start over again, and finally finish it after another 79 Ardanian Days. ) I'm not very good at this game.

Goldy

------------------
"The Law of the Forum Mommy is above all others." - Xetu the Strong

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2001 12:48 am    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

(221)Play Spires of Death for 98 Ardanian Days only to give up, start over again, and finally finish it after another 79 Ardanian Days. I'm not very good at this game.

Goldy

------------------
"The Law of the Forum Mommy is above all others." - Xetu the Strong

[This message has been edited by Goldy_Bear (edited 07 April 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:02 am    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

222) Change your user profile according to the phase of the moon... (or alot)

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

"I am a Champion!" (SLaP...)
:) "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!!!" :)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
YoshiHatchling

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2001 6:25 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

223) You have more than 2 Dwarven Settlements (having ANY is already saying something )

224) You have the exact probabilities down on whether or not a WoD's howl will make an enemy flee in terror

225) You win the Fertile Plains without using sovereign spells

------------------
"Character is destiny." -Heraclitus

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 5:03 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

hey... I've never lost Fertile Plains and have yet to cast a spell on it... I'm always too broke from recruitin' every hero I can get my hands on!!!

------------------

in MaDnEsS,
MaD

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!!!"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 5:39 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

well... alrighty then...
finally broke down and added-up my score.

65/100 was doing soo good... 23 kinda bummed me cause I'm guilty... but at least I didn't do 48. Mainly cause I have enough problems w/ English. My score would be alot higher if I 'hot-keyed' or played multi-player...

altogether, I have a whopping 133!!!
and I was doing so good too. (oh well)

------------------

in MaDnEsS,
MaD

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!!!"

Animedragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2001 3:20 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

226) Remember when this got started...

227)... but continue to add to it as much as possible!

------------------
'I am the great Dragonlord... bow down now or be burnt down!' ~ Dragonlord Arcaus

YoshiHatchling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2001 5:33 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

OMG... I just took the test again... I qualified for 100 of them!!!! Kit, you have my permission to slap me until I come around.

------------------

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2001 7:14 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

If you never take the test, you don't realize how sick you are. I am all for the ostrich approach.

Goldy

------------------
I never met a Ranger I didn't like.....

Kit5150

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2001 2:02 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

228) have completed trade routes without losing a single caravan

229) use 'shanty towns' as player forces in a freestyle, then evict the gnomes

230) play a freestyle that lists the difficulty as 'master'

231) save and upload freestyle settings to a fan site

232) have sent your resume to cyberlore

233) have posted off the wall quest ideas (i.e. janet reno is a new boss)

234) repeatedly have to pause the game to paste and admire new screen shots

235) volunteer to write the strategy guide for majx

xgamerx

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2001 5:25 am    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

lol
cool post

YoshiHatchling

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2001 3:45 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

Very cool post.

But gamer, I don't know if this is going by your standards, but your post is bordering on spam (which is a post without much purpose) according to my standards. I don't want to get started on the wrong note, but I just want to let you know that people in the nuthouse *indicates all majesty forums* don't like spam.

------------------

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2001 2:29 am    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

alright Yoshi... quit Kudoin' this thread, will ya'!!!!!

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it!!!
"I tell you, there is some crazy stuff going on in this town."

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 1:22 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

236) *bump* really old topics for the "newbies" to read

Kit5150

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 1:53 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

heh heh heh

after 16 months, email notification still works!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: