Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2000 1:38 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

Build 511+ libraries to get INT 11+ WoDs. Just for me have a look at http://www.cyberlore.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000897.html

feldegast

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2000 3:01 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe this has already been said but anyway...

180) Keep saying Majesty voicelines in real life. After a while your friends asks if you're feeling okay...

181) Download the Majesty demo in school to have something useful to do instead of listening to a boring teacher.

182) risk being expelled from school because you've installed games on school's network against the rules, but decides it's worth the risk just so you can play some Majesty when you're not at home.

Kit, you said you would reveal your true score when you reached 200. That was a long time ago. Come on now, only 18 left. We can all help you reach it. I think this certainly is one of the funniest topics on this forum and so I wanted to bring up to the top again so new users would have a chance to read this.

------------------
"Majesty: I dub thee, feldegast, my most loyal subject into my first Crusader of Tor!"

Appendix C, page 13: "The Crusaders of Tor were a brotherhood of mighty warriors formed in the early 12th century...."

"...the ritual involved mystical arts and calling upon certain northern gods..."

Kit5150

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2000 3:44 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

okay, lets get to 200 and see what i get

183) get your healers to level by casting illusionary hero

184) simultaneously co-exist on gamespy and the zone

185) notice that casting healing on any hero makes them re-evaluate their actions, regardless of what theyre doing

186) notice that nobody responds to your new topic for a couple days, so you respond in an effort to spice it up

187) notice the forum time has gone to central instead of eastern

188) enter GSA only to find nobody in the room, so you do the search for majesty players and invite the one guy that comes up

189) have defeated the avatar of krolm by depleting him from 4000 hit points

190) fully upgrade the blacksmith even though you only have priestesses and wizards

191) have seen a newly recruited adept lose to a giant rat hanging outside his guild

192) research amulets of teleportation at every marketplace

193) have ever seen 5 heroes belonging to the same guild

194) successfully evict the gnomes, using only gnomes

195) have browsed thru old posts and thought to yourself 'i was so stupid back then'

196) used the sound editor to put your own voice in the game

197) told your boss you had a meeting with an important client, only to come home and play majesty at 3:00 on a friday afternoon

198) have downloaded everything possible in the downloads section

199) regularly check the northern expansion link to see if anything new was added from an hour ago

200) have a folder in your favorites named majesty, and it has over 10 links in it

lemme go back and see what i get

Kit5150

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2000 3:59 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

ack, i got 131...

i didnt get most of 1-20, they were more novelty than anything else...also, there seemed to be a couple that paralleled each other, and some were things that everyone has done, and some i wrote just because it seemed strange, and some...

oh who am i fooling, i have way too much time on my hands...sadly enough, the majority of ones i havent done are impossible.

Kishin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2000 2:54 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

Hahahahahahah!!!!

------------------
"Time flowed with innocent steps into oblivion.
From The Unholy Tombs of Sister Gyllest of The Krypta Order"

YoshiHatchling

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 4:56 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

I know that this thread has been up for months... But this was funny as h***, and I had to respond...

Anyway, outta the 200 possible, I qualified for 60 of them. I have got to get a life...

Although I am on a first-name (screen name, of course) basis with a lot of the guys at the Age of Kings forums at AOE2.com

------------------
No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings.

Warlord Kain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 9:02 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with Yoshi, this was hilarious. I did not really tally up my score but I probably came out around a hundred. I did once build 6 fairgrounds, one for each of the types of tournements, and two because two were to far away. Had five marketplaces, fully upgraded for no reason. Six blacksmiths, fully ugraded, again for no reason. And I left it on for three days, but the computer was slow so never got over level 40. That was pathetic. I also had about three or four fountains....oh and by the way, all except for the lvl 40 hero, this was in the same mission. Oh, and you forgot, "Let a mission run to see how high the day counter goes."

------------------
May your arrow always find its mark.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acadagon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2000 12:48 am    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

This still exists!!! wow!!!

Kit5150

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2001 1:59 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

i figured majx deserved its own fresh set of you know you...

201) hang around for many days after quest completion to see if there really are waves of monsters that come after you

202) have defeated legendary heroes without wizard sovereign spells

203) defeat valley of the serpents without losing the far bungalow

204) win the siege by destroying enough caravans, then continue mission and wipe out all the enemy buildings

205) destroy ixmils fortress the first time it appears

206) defeat the abomination without the use of sovereign spells

207) use CoH on a monk so he will imbibe a speed potion, then as soon as CoH is available again, you cast it on the monk again to get him flying into action

208) cast frost field on an enemy to make the fight more exciting

209) win a freestyle game with the random events 'dark magics' and 'the hunters'

210) have numerous, saved build tree editor settings

as always, feel free to chime in, and count your score every once in awhile!

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2001 5:14 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

211) try to relate Majesty with Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail

212) start up a post thread over 'Why we NEED Kender in Majesty'

213) watch the opening cinematic everytime you play

214) watch the opening cinematic more than once

215) use Rogues as your main line of offense

216) write ways to tell you have way too much time on your hand

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!!!"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Apple

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2001 10:29 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

I have actually used Rogues as my main line of offense before. (NE wasn't installed yet.)

silly toy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2001 1:00 am    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

217 play for 3 days strate each week

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2001 11:27 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

Apple, so have I...
I've also used Gnomes as my offensive, cheap cannonfodder. Probably recruited(?) five hundred of those little dwits, but I won.

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2001 11:32 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

218) registered in 2001 and have more posts than me already!!!

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2001 11:39 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

219) check the forum pages, not by day, but by time of day.
220) find yourself checking out where everyone else is posting at the moment, so you know where you should be 'reload'ing. I confess, I do this quite a bit...

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: