Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2000 7:43 am    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

I prefer reading games related stuff in english and i seriously doubt that a danish forum would be visited that much

Besides most danes learn english in school...

Schubacca

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2000 8:23 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

I got one.
Read somthing in this post and said I've got to try that!

SirPetros

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2000 1:41 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

that's what I already said: used this thread as a checklist of things to try doing.

Kit5150

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2000 10:48 am    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

131) witness a roc kill something

132) have a single hero acquire all of brashnard's spheres

133) attempt to see if the fake cheats really work

134) frivously try to make your majesty fan site the very best so you can hoist the helm

135) have purple stars next to your forum posts

136) have already pre-ordered the expansion

137) have predetermined the best freestyle settings using the build tree editor

138) create and upload a voice line sound package

139) look at the downloadable voice lines and can tell exactly which heroes are missing

140) have beaten all the quests, yet still read reviews regularly about majesty

[This message has been edited by Kit5150 (edited 06-10-2000).]

Acadagon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2000 2:45 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

so far I think me and my brothers are only gilty of 56, 61, 82, 83 85, 86, 101, and 106

(acadagons little brother)

------------------
The father of all dragons, spawn of Melcor alias Morgoth.

I forgot about 1... and 2

[This message has been edited by Acadagon (edited 06-09-2000).]

Acadagon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2000 3:03 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

141)know that on any fourum topic
it's impossible to see all the topics ever posted even when on "show all topics"(or at least on my 17 inch monitor)

------------------
The father of all dragons, spawn of Melcor alias Morgoth.

Apple

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2000 11:56 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

You forgot one:
Noticing that the fake cheats link isn't working.

Macros

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2000 2:23 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

142) You repeatedly recruit and lightning strike gnomes becasue graveyards are fun and gnomes are cheap. You get a little freaked out when their graves start saying "I wasn't trying to hurt you" before they vanish. You become startled when 4 or 5 gnomes run across the screen or come out of the hovel when you know there is only one recruited. You wonder if the game is trying to tell you something when you check the roster to find more gnomes recruited than would normaly be allowed, and on further inspection find that they are all actually dead but this is not stopping them from running around and continuing thier day to day business. You finaly become gutted when attaching a 100000 gold attack flag to one doesn't generate any interest because you thought trying to kill an immortal character could really boost levels.

idn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2000 11:01 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

143) you attempt to beat the demo using only wizards, well and that paladin that comes wandering in. (not yet)

Dragonstar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2000 3:02 am    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

144) Have highlighted all the smilies on a black background for a different smilies.

Apple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2000 7:43 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

You forgot another:
Noticing that the fake cheats link now works!

Kit5150

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2000 8:16 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

145) check to see if gamespy arcade is up and running because the zone is awful

146) know what 'flood control' is

147) notice that 'flood control' is inactive for jay (see this post)

148) visit all the majesty fan sites and have your favorite picked out

149) complete 'slay the mighty dragon' having spent less than 15000 gold

150) witness a cultist charm a daemontree

151) notice the fake cheats link didn't work, point it out to the original poster, and then later return to find the link now does work, so you comment on that too

152) witness a vampire paralyze one of your heroes

153) know how dangerous harpies are

154) are happy a ratman stole 5k from your marketplace because it will disperse the gold amongst all the surrounding heroes

was that 10? if not, you only get 9 today.

Apple

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2000 8:44 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

He, he, he... now it works.

DreamRain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2000 7:09 am    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

...create an (easy) kingdom comprised of nothing but 4 Rogue Guilds, blacksmith, guardhouses, & 4 Markets, then, when all monsters are gone, entertain yourself by posting huge reward explore flags so you can watch all the rogues run in circles around your castle while exclaiming "What a delicious looking reward".

....I'm easily amused.

Acadagon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2000 5:36 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

People do 1 all the time Kit. Or am I just queer??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: