Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Try Kandar's Medicine
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Warlord Kain

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 9:15 pm    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

The Warlord walks back into the chamber, so surprised to see people still trying the medicine, he takes another swig, starts muttering to himself in Fervian and swinging his sword wildly.

(the armor is still a tree)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tiger

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 2:27 am    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

Geez! I can't believe everybody's still trying Kandar's medicine and yet the guy isn't even around anymore. I mean none of these new folks even knew who the guy was... i don't think any of us ever did! heheh
Well I've got news for all of you newbies, I hate to spoil this to you but its about time I reveal what Kandar's medicine really is!
*Tiger rips off the label on the beaker containing candar's medicine, revealing another label underneath*
"NEW COKE"! Yes thats right!!!! The boy was trying to push this junk on you all! HA!

M

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 6:09 am    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

Yes YOU planted that label. *MMMMM rips it off* See? It says "Kandar's MMedicine" underneath that fake label!

smeagol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

I dont know what all the fuss is about, it tastes like Spam to me. Spamburgers anyone?

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

"Just say, 'No.'"

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 4:52 pm    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

"Hmm, what's this?"
*takes a gulp*
"YHHAAAAA!!!"
*meteor storm forms*
"Oh, boy. This is bad. Very bad."
*lightning storm forms*
"Oh,Nooooooooooooooo!!!!"

M

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 8:13 am    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

*DEMON OF WRATH forMs*

DEMON OF WRATH puts out Meteor storM and lightning storM.

DEMON OF WRATH puts out Will the Spellcaster!

DEMON OF WRATH drinks Kandar's Medicine and vanishes in a puff of sMoke.

[ 07. June 2003, 09:14 AM: Message edited by: MMMMM ]

Warlord Kain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 12:48 am    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

Warlord Kain gives the forum a dose....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 10:00 pm    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

Oh c'mon. We all know what the real "Kandar's Medicine" is.

*Rips off the label that says Kandar's Medicine revealing Vanilla Sprite*

Its still being tested by the cyberlore forum under the code name "Kandar's Medicine." Apparantly it will never be put on the market due to the side effects. Oh well.

*Drinks a little*

*After a few seconds he falls to the ground digging in the dirt for no apparent reason*

[ 15. November 2003, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: DragonWizard012 ]

M

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:13 am    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

It also seeMs to have the side effect that it has too Many bogus labels. My job is to reMove theM.

*Rips of bogus label to reveal the true 'Kandar's Medicine' label beneath*

[ 20. November 2003, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: MMMMM ]

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:11 am    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MMMMM:
many bogus labels

You need More Medicine. You Missed one.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Warlord Kain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:12 pm    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

well twy we cant expect him to get them all, not after he drank the stuff! I am still trying to get bark off my armor.

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:42 am    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

*A shadow slips in, unnoticed.*
Look at all these lunatics. I'll just have to put the medicine where none of them can reach it.
*The shadow settles by a large crate, which he proceeds to break open, revealing a gross of bottles, filled with Kandar's medicine. The shadow pulls one out, and drinks it. The shadow pulls another out, and drinks it. And still another.*
Hmm, tasty. But no side-efects; no, none for me!
*The shadow begins to swell as it guzzles more of the medicine. Soon the fantastic shape of a bloated Falotar can be discerned, with mihtril plate armour beginning to fall off.*

M

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:39 am    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

Oy! You! Shadows can't drink! Stop at once or I'll have you brought to the Palace for questioning!

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 3:17 pm    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

*Falotar, no longer a shadow as far as shade because he has moved into the light, and hardly a shadow as far as size (having drunk 42 bottles of Kandar's Medicine), raises his head with some difficulty from next to the Medicine crate, peers across his expanding bulk, and blinks brearily at MMMMMM.*
Palash? No, thank you. I've been there already. Don't want to go back. Stupid DarkFell. Can't even seperate words from each other. No, don't want to go to Chandar at all . . . *Grads another bottle of Kandar's Medicine.*

[ 21. November 2003, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Falotar ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: