Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Try Kandar's Medicine
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2001 9:13 pm    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Warlord Kain:
I saw the complaints about how the forum was not fun anymore, well i believe we had fun with this topic so i bring it back up.

Awww, man. I ALMOST brought this one back up top last night but then sanity took ahold of me again.

LOLOL, Warlord!

- Twy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Omen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2001 1:00 am    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

I did a search, and couldn't find the recipe. Mind filling me in?

------------------
"Hard work is it's own reward."

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2001 5:18 am    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

Oh well, here goes:

Kandar's Medicine
It's a powerful medicine which our local cultist Kandar must regularly take. This topic is a challenge to anyone brave (read "stupid") enough to taste the medicine. As you can see, the results were quite.. invigorating.

[This message has been edited by TaleSpinner (edited 17 January 2001).]

Omen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2001 1:06 am    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

Ah. I thought maybe the formula was posted or something...being the eternal chemist I like knowing ingredients of stuff. I like looking at all the stuff they put in shampoo and skin care products. I just can't believe that Benzoyl Peroxide is in stuff. I use it in the lab as a strong oxidizing agent, disposing of it is rather strenuous.

Sorry...I strayed from the subject again. I'll try some of the stuff, it can't be worse than my roommate's attempt at cooking.

------------------
"Hard work is it's own reward."

silly toy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2001 3:01 am    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

silly toy takes a small sip
his head explodes into fireworks

Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 10:17 am    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

*Falotar staggers up. He mumbles something about brain overload. Seeing a bottle of Kandar's Medicine, he uncorks it and takes a sip.*Fwahahaha! Just what I needed! Now I can go back to writing long and strenuous articles! Haha!*Strides off, laughing and singing alternately, working on an advertisement for, and still carrying a bottle of, Kandsr's Medicine.

------------------
Praise Dauros!

Warlord Kain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2001 12:56 pm    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

Whoever makes the medicine, we need you to make more. I think Kandar is hiding somewhere without his medicine, and you know what happens when he does not get his medicine.

------------------
May your arrow always find its mark.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2001 1:09 pm    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

*turns his back, and walks away*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
neo345

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2001 1:53 pm    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

*takes beaker, swirls fizzling liquid inside. takes a swig. becomes hypnotized and starts yelling country music at top of lungs*

------------------
"I know Kung Fu"
"Outside of a dog, book is man's best friend. Inside, it's too dark to read"
"Every ship can be a minesweeper. Once..."

Warlord Kain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2001 10:19 pm    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

*Kain walks over to neo. takes the beaker away. The singing does not stop*

Kain calls for help, "Archmage! Need a little help here!"

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Archmage

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2001 6:11 am    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

Looks are Neo, singing loudly...

I don't know, Kain. I don't even know how I stopped. I know!

Takes an old, dirty sock and stuffs it into Neo's mouth...

There!

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Craig

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2001 3:01 pm    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

Yum tastes like chicken.

------------------
;) Majesty and AOC Rock :)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Warlord Kain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 11:22 pm    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

I saw our good friend the Archmage mentioned this, now they do not have to ask. By the way, did you ever find your spellbook?

sunsoar

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 2:44 pm    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

Since I am immune to poison, having the constitution of a Skeleton against such things, I drink the a bit of Kandar's Medicine to impart to me the knowledge of making it. I take some of the Kandar's Medicine Medicine and stir in poison plants, imbuing it with the nature of chaotic death, although I do not generally approve of such things. Unfortnately, I had not anticipated the actual effect of it on me. I fall prey to a laughing fit, and knock over the stuff I was brewing.
Hahahaha!
I start draining life from everything in sight. Fortunately it cures me... we must stop it!
Hehehee!

M

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 3:11 pm    Post subject: Try Kandar's Medicine Reply with quote Back to top

Medicine? Yuck. YuM! Bottles!

*Drinks bottles and ignores Medicine. However, MMMMM drinks soMe Medicine by accident*

"These bottles taste good. Do you have any MMore?"

MMMMM looks around and sees MMedicine on table. MMMMM sweeps MMedicine into bucket so that MMedicine does not soak into table.

MMMMM sees pile of ashes and grabs it. MMMMM finds clipboard under ashes. MMMMM wonders where clipboard caMMe froMM.

HMMMMMM... only legible notes are
  • Doubled Ms in speech
  • Talks in third person
MMMMM wonders what notes MMean.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: