Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Another Satisfied Customer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kit5150

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:16 pm    Post subject: Another Satisfied Customer Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I suppose I no longer need to link the two computers together. You see, last night, the oddest thing happened...

Somehow, an intruder made it past my dog, Sneakers, who sleeps at the front door so she can simultaneously protect all three entrances to my house. Although there were no visible signs of a burglar, it seems my Majesty and Majesty Expansion CDs are both missing. Who could commit such a dastardly deed?

Coincidentally, I do recall a conversation that I had with my significant other at an oppressive hour this morning. She indicated something along the lines of, "Since I don't have to work today, I think I will sit at home and play Majesty all day."

I wonder if the two are related...

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:37 pm    Post subject: Another Satisfied Customer Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Kit5150:
Coincidentally, I do recall a conversation that I had with my significant other at an oppressive hour this morning. She indicated something along the lines of, "Since I don't have to work today, I think I will sit at home and play Majesty all day."

I wonder if the two are related...

Oh, wait! Where is that Kit is a woman thread? Are you sure you haven't been fooling us this whole time and you are a woman?

[ 07 August 2002, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Goldy_Bear ]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Kit5150

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:46 pm    Post subject: Another Satisfied Customer Reply with quote Back to top

LOL! I forgot all about that thread.

http://www.cyberlore.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=000096

Of course, now that my significant other reads these forums, she will be so amused...

Dr. DimWit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 5:32 am    Post subject: Another Satisfied Customer Reply with quote Back to top

*Note to myself*

Stop making "clever" remarks about other peoples partners - in public forums (fora?) .....

Kit5150

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 10:52 am    Post subject: Another Satisfied Customer Reply with quote Back to top

Ah yes, the infamous 'you stole my wizard' game.

I guess you forgot all about your equally infamous 'I'll just build Gnomes and a ton of Krolm Temples in the corner on Eldritch Circles, and RoK Kit to death' game. Or the 'Golem, let's repeatedly Earthquake Kit to death' game.

This thread has brought back some great memories.

Does anyone still play multiplayer? Due to the case of the missing CDs, I plan on purchasing another copy of Majesty and the Expansion soon. I can't wait to get back in!

Pretty Cow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 2:47 pm    Post subject: Another Satisfied Customer Reply with quote Back to top

That 'Kit is a Woman' thread is hilarious! And just to clear up any confusion, I'm a guy.

Congratulations Twy + Pony!

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 3:30 pm    Post subject: Another Satisfied Customer Reply with quote Back to top

quote:

I guess you forgot all about your equally infamous 'I'll just build Gnomes and a ton of Krolm Temples in the corner on Eldritch Circles, and RoK Kit to death' game. Or the 'Golem, let's repeatedly Earthquake Kit to death' game.

Oh yeah... now, that Earthquake game was funny! I had forgotten that one...

quote:

Does anyone still play multiplayer? Due to the case of the missing CDs, I plan on purchasing another copy of Majesty and the Expansion soon. I can't wait to get back in!

I do, occasionally. And I'm teaching an old friend to play the game. But I don't hang around, much. I show up, and if no one's there, I leave.

However, there are LOTS of newbs playing MajX, nowadays, and they even have a half-assed ladder going. The folk that are there often, that I know, will know you by name, your reputation precedes you...

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 9:25 pm    Post subject: Another Satisfied Customer Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats Twy and Steven!

Paladin Lisa D'angler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 11:45 pm    Post subject: Another Satisfied Customer Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations Twy and Steven!! Welcome to the Forums of Majesty Lady Courtney!

Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 1:02 am    Post subject: Another Satisfied Customer Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Twylah Skye:

Steven and I are expecting a baby girl somewhere around the end of November or the beginning of December. Her name is Kathryn Rebecca, but we've been calling her "Scooter" just for fun.
- Twy

(Ven Fairweather stops holding breath after 4 hours and 22 mins.)

GAKkkkkk!

(passes out after realizing his brain is basically dead from lack of oxygen) *D'Ohh!***---klunk.

(After being revived by a Priestess and feeling much thinner than his former portly self, Ven proclaims...)

"Congratulations on the good news Lori and Steven!! The hopes and prayers of the kingdom are with you!"

I'll say 'congrats' also... and I'll be thinking of you.

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 2:44 pm    Post subject: Another Satisfied Customer Reply with quote Back to top

We got so tired of hearing George say, "Your Majesty, if our household is to prosper, it needs more heroes..."

So, we're adding on...

Thx for the good wishes, all!!

Korben

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 4:08 pm    Post subject: Another Satisfied Customer Reply with quote Back to top

quote:

I play almost every weekend, my timezone is kinda early for you (late for me), so the best day to try is saturday, at your 5-7 pm. I've had usually some drinks, so my real potensional is always a mystery to yous at US

BTW buy the Gold version!

PS.. I've won all the others expect you and River_Relic (who is the best I think)

PPS. well I had only one game with you, and I was greedy, lol

PPPS. Tina is nice girl to play Majesty EX, she uses Adepts, which is rare, I have liked the games with her when playing as Belgrath, my Smurf name

well now to GSA...

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 9:04 pm    Post subject: Another Satisfied Customer Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Korben:
...BTW buy the Gold version!

I don't know if the original game and the Expansion can still be had. You can't play either The Wrath of Krolm or Balance of Twilight with the Gold version. The patch to fix will probably be very simple but it seems to have fallen through the cracks or Cyberlore has cut its losses and decided there is nothing to gain by taking the time to fix it.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Golem XV

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 5:45 pm    Post subject: Another Satisfied Customer Reply with quote Back to top

i just started playing majx on gsa again if you guys wanna know.....

floyd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 5:44 pm    Post subject: Another Satisfied Customer Reply with quote Back to top

personally id suggest smashing her so decisively in MP that she dumps you

although, she might beat you kit! i think thats more likely

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: