Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

A secret secret quest- - - maybe?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Myron Master of Mages

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 3:35 pm    Post subject: A secret secret quest- - - maybe?! Reply with quote Back to top

When I installed majesty there was tons of files and folders and junks intalled automatically in my desktop.Well,anyways,there was a file named quests so I decided to check it out.Every quest was in there except there was 1 more that wasn't in the map.I kinda thought that maybe if you defeat all the quest you would get it but that didn't happen.So, I thought you have to put in a cheatcode but theres no cheatcode like that in majesty.And plus most games that have quests and missions have even numbers like 20 quests and 30 missions and majesty only has 19.The quest that i found was Vampiric Revenge.Could anyone please help me out.

Daboyz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 4:02 pm    Post subject: A secret secret quest- - - maybe?! Reply with quote Back to top

That was the demo quest released before the game.

Colin

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 7:01 am    Post subject: A secret secret quest- - - maybe?! Reply with quote Back to top

Which you can't play from the regular game due to additional code/balancing-type stuff issues that was put in the game after the demo was made.

Myron Master of Mages

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:41 pm    Post subject: A secret secret quest- - - maybe?! Reply with quote Back to top

AWWWWW..... Shoot,I thought it was a quest you could play in an original version of the game.Dang!Oh well,thanks anyways.

vaneth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: A secret secret quest- - - maybe?! Reply with quote Back to top

Vampiric Revenge . . . that takes me back.

Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:07 am    Post subject: A secret secret quest- - - maybe?! Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah that takes me back too, what weird memories I loved that scenario so much yet it was buggy as hell and crashed constantly.
By the way Myron, you can download the demo and play it if yer curious about what its like.

Daughter of Krypta

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:44 am    Post subject: A secret secret quest- - - maybe?! Reply with quote Back to top

Me likey Vampiric Revenge! Except that if you messed around with sewers you could get rats that came out on your side... *shudders*

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: