Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty quest maker?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prowler45

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Majesty quest maker? Reply with quote Back to top

I here you can download some quests over the net. Is there an actual quest maker or editor?

wavefront

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Majesty quest maker? Reply with quote Back to top

Majesty has a built in quest maker and the expansion added a building tree editor. A sound file editor is available from the download page. About the only thing that wasn't included was a map editor.

Golem XV

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 10:25 pm    Post subject: Majesty quest maker? Reply with quote Back to top

wow thats and old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old dead horse
it was old when i first started posting here

bladeles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 11:21 am    Post subject: Majesty quest maker? Reply with quote Back to top

probably why it came up again... it's a pretty important aspect of the game... and I don't look at anything over 30 days. In fact, wasn't a major feature of the expansion an expanded quest generator?

wavefront

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 11:53 am    Post subject: Majesty quest maker? Reply with quote Back to top

Well it was expanded... sort of... a little...

vaneth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:04 pm    Post subject: Majesty quest maker? Reply with quote Back to top

I can confirm what wavefront stated. The quest editor was expanded, though not terribly impressive. On the other hand, I did appreciate the new Goblin Fortress.

vaneth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: