Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

You play Majesty too much when ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rogue Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 1:57 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
And here's a question for all the great minds of a century: What color should my dress be: White, Red, or Black????? Hmmm....Interesting...

Black! BLACK!!! BLACK!!!!!

(Women dressed in flowing black Robes of the Archmagi tend to be very, very sexy! Plus all the bonus spells, and protection from various types of attacks!)

The other question is; what style and material of armour goes with a black Robes of the Archmagi? I am thinking a chain shirt of Mithril, and greaves of Dwarven steel. And Nightfang, my trusty bastard sword, of course... And a dark green cloak, with black markings... Wonder what hairstyle that would be fitting? Ponytail? Jedi Braids? I know that top-knot is out, since my future wife would freak out because it reminded her of a certain Kender...

Hmm... No wonder women can spend so much time on picking out what to wear!

------------------
Sorry, but the quote has left the building... Nothing to see here, people...

Rogue Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 2:07 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman:
[QBThat would be:

"Something old, something new,
Something borrowed, something blue". [/QB]

Thanks, Spidey...

Now... Something old... Something new... Something borrowed... Something blue...

Tough one...

Wait... "Borrowed"... Does stolen life-force count? If it does, Raist's got us covered there...

------------------
"We're not brainless anymore!!"
- Ogre Mage
- Warcraft II

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 8:28 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Knight:
Black! BLACK!!! BLACK!!!!!

(Women dressed in flowing black Robes of the Archmagi tend to be very, very sexy! Plus all the bonus spells, and protection from various types of attacks!)

REALLY now? That's always good to know...

[QUOTE][QB]The other question is; what style and material of armour goes with a black Robes of the Archmagi? I am thinking a chain shirt of Mithril, and greaves of Dwarven steel. And Nightfang, my trusty bastard sword, of course... And a dark green cloak, with black markings... Wonder what hairstyle that would be fitting? Ponytail? Jedi Braids? I know that top-knot is out, since my future wife would freak out because it reminded her of a certain Kender...

The outfit sounds good...I don't suppose you would be willing to a lace frill...no? Good. Thank the gods.

And I swear, if I hear one mention of that kender, I'll, I'll...I'll go crazy!

Wait, haven't I already done that...?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 8:32 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Knight:

Wait... "Borrowed"... Does stolen life-force count? If it does, Raist's got us covered there...
[/QB]

Oh yes, I've got it covered their. In fact, I believe I could cover the "borrowed" part for the next five thousand future brides. Afterall, Fisty's life wasn't just his own...there was about three thousand others...Believe me, I got all their memories...

And what interesting memories they were!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 12:28 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rogue Knight:
[QB][QUOTE]

The other question is; what style and material of armour goes with a black Robes of the Archmagi? I am thinking a chain shirt of Mithril, and greaves of Dwarven steel. And Nightfang, my trusty bastard sword, of course... And a dark green cloak, with black markings... Wonder what hairstyle that would be fitting? Ponytail? Jedi Braids? I know that top-knot is out, since my future wife would freak out because it reminded her of a certain Kender...

Hmmmm, an under aged evil gender confused demi-god-like sorcerer(ress?) marrying a fanatical star wars freak.... a match made in heaven.... or a much much warmer* place i should say.

*and by warmer we mean very hot, BLAZING hot

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 3:42 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, I don't want to catch a cold...

Rogue Knight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 4:47 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger:

Hmmmm, an under aged evil gender confused demi-god-like sorcerer(ress?) marrying a fanatical star wars freak.... a match made in heaven.... or a much much warmer* place i should say.

*and by warmer we mean very hot, BLAZING hot

You forgot 'with the collective memory of some three thousand souls' in her description there...

And when did the 'fanatical Star Wars freak' part leak??? I mean, it is true, but when??? Even casual fans forget wedding dates and stuff with Episode II coming out soon...

Blazing hot place, you say? The homelands of the Solarii? What do they have to do with my marriage to Raist?

------------------
"I am ENLIGHTENED!"
Yes, well, then stay away from those fireball barrages, you daft woman!!

Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 12:28 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

Oh come now, a blind man would be able to see that you're a star wars freak. (no offense intended to the blind whatsoever)
And as to the hot place i was referring too, well no it's not the homelands of the solari.
I meant well, as Adam Sandler put it so elloquently, "the south, the DEEP south. heheheheh"
And if you still are clueless here is another hint for you. It is a land in which the Jewish folk DON'T believe in.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 5:01 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
It is a land in which the Jewish folk DON'T believe in.

And I like hot places...

Rogue Knight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 5:31 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Oh come now, a blind man would be able to see that you're a star wars freak. (no offense intended to the blind whatsoever)

Gee... Am I THAT obvious?

quote:
And as to the hot place i was referring too, well no it's not the homelands of the solari.
I meant well, as Adam Sandler put it so elloquently, "the south, the DEEP south. heheheheh"
And if you still are clueless here is another hint for you. It is a land in which the Jewish folk DON'T believe in.

(*Frowns with the strain of logical thought*)
Jews do not believe in Australia? Weird...

------------------
"Hotter! Brighter!"
Er... THAT is a really strange reaction to getting attacked by a Dragon...

glow_in_the_dark

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 4:37 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

lol

glow_in_the_dark

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 4:49 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

Ack, my eyes are going blurry... Think I've been online for too long lol

swoyer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 10:36 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

Ok - I'm a year behind, but here's mine.

You know you've played too much Majesty when...

1. ...You don't care about beating a quest in fewer days; you want to stretch it out as long as possible...and build...and build...and upgrade...and build...and wish you could recruit more than 9 gnomes

2. ...you play quests without saving.

3. ...you heal/resurrect monsters, so you can watch your heros beat the mangy beasts again... (and again, and again, and again.....). AHH HAHAHAHAHA!!!

4. ...you're running late, you call and say, "I'm on my way!"

5. ...you heal tax collectors carrying $0 gold.

6. ...you extort money because you don't want to lose the 15 gold from the house that a troll is destroying. You'd rather the rogue's guild got it.

7. ...you give winged-feet to caravans that have less money. (...because it's mine!)

8. ...you follow a rogue just to see how much & from where he's stealing.

9. ...you build a fairground for each competition.

10. ...you build temple to dauros to get paladins, destroy it, and build fervis to get WoD; so you can have both.

11. ...you heal/resurrect gnomes because they've worked so hard and you feel bad when they die.

12. ...you heal the beasties that are on your side

13. ...you let your son tell you what to build and who to recruit

14. ...you're annoyed when the "We are Victorious" banner pops up because it interrupts your concentration and spoils your well-laid plans of Ardania domination.

15. ...you go to a Renaissance Fair and your 7 year-old makes associations between the Fair people and the majesty quest heros. And gives you pointers on what to wear next time to be a Paladin!

[ 06 September 2002, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: lorelei ]

Apple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 1:09 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by lorelei:
1. ...You don't care about beating a quest in fewer days; you want to stretch it out as long as possible...and build...and build...and upgrade...and build...and wish you could recruit more than 9 gnomes

In MajX, you can have more than nine Gnomes at one time.

So if you haven't already, get MajX... get a PC too, if you need one...

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 9:14 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

you can how?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: