Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

You play Majesty too much when ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vishanti

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 8:37 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

you've played majesty too much when you try to set flags to get your kids to find the t.v. remote thats somewhere in the house.
or when your son brings you a broken xmen toy and you reply "there's no fixin this!"

Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 1:23 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Jakartiz Headlopper:

5)When Ven's voice overs no longer seem to bother you. (j/k Ven)*

LOL!

Rogue Knight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 1:44 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

All right, then...

10): You scare the heck out of your neighbours, charging after some hapless (and very, very frightened) rodent with a latex sword, screaming, "Prepare to DIE!"... and then spin on your heel and flee when you spot a spider on a wall, howling, "Call in the reinforcement!"

9): You sneak up on a person you dislike, and deftly hang a red and blue flag with the number '40.000' on it over his head. Then you scurry off to a hiding spot, giggling madly, and wait for other people to attack him.

8): You get a concussion from throwing toy swords and shields up over your head, hoping to gain better armour or weapon.

7): You casually walk into someplace you have never visited before, carrying a longbow over your shoulder, mumbling, "I take the path less travelled" and "This trail looks recent", and when people adress you, you mutter, "Can't talk, trying to reach level ten!".

6): You actually know where the mages put all their bloody spellbooks...

And for the 'been there, done that' section...

5): You have replaced every single voice-line in the game (save the introductions) with soundsets found elsewhere on the Net or in various games. (I have actually done that... Mark Hamill's soundset from Icewind Dale - Heart of Winter makes a downright perfect Rogue!)

4): You did number five... but changed it back because you actually missed the old voices. (I did that too...)

3): While working on various Majesty fanfiction stories, you have seriously comtemplated writing (if not written) erotic ones as well, just for the hell of it... (*Cough!*... How did THAT ONE get down here???)

2): You bought the Gold Edition (from across the Atlantic Ocean, no less), even though you owned Majesty and could have brought the expansion used for around ten bucks in a local shop... (Guess what... I did this as well!)

1): You have actually typed ALL available information about Ardania (from within the game, the manual, and the official web-site) into several documents and excel sheets as a pet project... (I am NOT kidding on this one either...)

[ 17 March 2002, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Knight ]

Rogue Knight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 4:57 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yeah... Forgot an important one!

You know you have played far, far too much Majesty when you are getting married to a girl you met in the forum two months ago, who lives on the opposite side of the world, and you have never met...

You might want to check out this thread for the insane story behind...

The maddess in question starts about halfway down the first page...

[ 17 March 2002, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Knight ]

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 7:23 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Knight:
Oh yeah... Forgot an important one!

You know you have played far, far too much Majesty when you are getting married to a girl you met in the forum two months ago, who lives on the opposite side of the world, and you have never met...

You might want to check out this thread for the insane story behind...

The maddess in question starts about halfway down the first page...

No no, You play far too much majesty when your getting married to a guy halfway around the world who speaks a language you can't even begin to comprehend, who is at least ten years older than you, you hardly know him, and you've never met him, have no idea what he looks like, and have no idea what type of person he is besides reading his posts...

THAT is when you've played Majesty to long.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rogue Knight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 8:04 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
No no, You play far too much majesty when your getting married to a guy halfway around the world who speaks a language you can't even begin to comprehend, who is at least ten years older than you, you hardly know him, and you've never met him, have no idea what he looks like, and have no idea what type of person he is besides reading his posts...

HEY!! That goes for me too, Raisty-girl! ...If in fact that IS your real... name... what am I saying?

...Aside from the fact that I know the only (?) language you speak, and you are ten years YOUNGER than me, then I could have said the exact same thing...

So, I guess that I ALSO have been playing FAR too much Majesty...

------------------
You don't need to read this text...
This is not the quote you're looking for...
I can go about my business...
Move along...

- Obi-Wan KeRoguie...

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 8:17 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
quote:
[qb]No no, You play far too much majesty when your getting married to a guy halfway around the world who speaks a language you can't even begin to comprehend, who is at least ten years older than you, you hardly know him, and you've never met him, have no idea what he looks like, and have no idea what type of person he is besides reading his posts...

HEY!! That goes for me too, Raisty-girl! ...If in fact that IS your real... name... what am I saying?

...Aside from the fact that I know the only (?) language you speak, and you are ten years YOUNGER than me, then I could have said the exact same thing...

So, I guess that I ALSO have been playing FAR too much Majesty...

QB]

Oh darnit you guys beat me to it!!
oh well i thought of another one:
You know you play majesty too much when you find youself feeling hurt and left out when not being invited to an forum E-wedding between 2 people who don't even know each other, and come to think of it you don't really know either of them...
*wanders off to re-evaluate social life*

Rogue Knight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 8:26 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Starsinmyeyes:
You know you play majesty too much when you find youself feeling hurt and left out when not being invited to an forum E-wedding between 2 people who don't even know each other, and come to think of it you don't really know either of them...

Good point... but... we have invited you? You were the first one we agreed to invite... (primily to get you off our backs)

As for the 'beat-you-to-it' part, well, great minds think alike... though what that has to do with any of us I don't know...

------------------
"Ni!"

- The Knights Who Say 'Ni'
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 8:41 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Starsinmyeyes:

Good point... but... we have invited you? You were the first one we agreed to invite... (primily to get you off our backs)

As for the 'beat-you-to-it' part, well, great minds think alike... though what that has to do with any of us I don't know...

Why thank you, I feel quite honored! Although I'm not sure I should

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 9:14 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

No, it isn't "Great minds think alike" it's Phsycotic, crazy, freakish and mentally unstable minds think alike.

Starsinmyeyes, you were most certainly they first we...er...invited. And I'm not quite sure if you should be honored either...

Oh, by the way, how did that old rhyme for a wedding go...? Something borrowed, something blue...I don't remember the rest of it...

And here's a question for all the great minds of a century: What color should my dress be: White, Red, or Black????? Hmmm....Interesting...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 9:24 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:

Oh, by the way, how did that old rhyme for a wedding go...? Something borrowed, something blue...I don't remember the rest of it...

I only know one wedding rhyme, and I have to stress that this in no way describes any parties present! Just something that I remember from a book in 2nd grade that the whole class thought was hilarrious and was sooo funny that I still remember it today:

Here comes the bride, fair fat and wide!
Here comes the groom, skinny as a broom!
Here comes he usher, the old toilet flusher!!

Now you can see why my class talked about it for days after we read it.

[ 17 March 2002, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: Starsinmyeyes ]

Jakartiz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:03 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

10) When the city planners tell you no you cant get a building permit to build guardhouses in your yard.
9)Every time you go out to pull weeds from the garden you expect some sort of beneficial spell to be cast upon you.
8)When your wife yelling to tell you to come to bed becomes a common everynight occurence at 2 or 3 am.
7)You cant seem to fall asleep as you are worried that your palace may still be under attack.
6)While doing your normal job (construction) you keep scanning the horizon for more henchman to come help you.
5)When Ven's voice overs no longer seem to bother you. (j/k Ven)*
4)You get all excited whenever the local market gets remodeled.
3)When ordinary civilians on the street look like targets for your heroes.
2)The only webpage listed in your browser is majestyquest.com
1)After every house I build is completed I yell "now I can do anything"
*(dont mean any offense to your voice overs Ven) the game wouldnt be the same w/o them

luvs10s

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:08 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

You visit the forum page to see if there are any new topics to read while you're work (like now) and add some replies of your own

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 7:40 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:

That would be:

"Something old, something new,
Something borrowed, something blue".

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 10:26 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks!

Yes, I can see why your class would talk...My classes wopuld be on the ground laughing till they threw up...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: