Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

You play Majesty too much when ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starpit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 8:40 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

U know u play too much Majesty when u finished all the random generate map seed in free style game...

Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 7:41 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

Or trying every possible variation in the Manual Settings for Freestyle quests...

------------------
Thwip!

grrl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 11:02 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

True story: My boyfriend and I are driving down the road and we pass a mosque that is obviously being renovated and we both say at the same time "Oh look, they're upgrading"!!!!!!

AUDoc

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 12:30 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

That's awesome, grrl! I wish I could get my girlfriend into video games. She hates it.

Conqueror

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2001 7:50 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't even bought Majesty yet and I have a lot of these symptoms. I love this forum, it is the funniest I have ever been to. I thought I'd try my own but I only have a few.

1) your mom pounds on your bedroom door to wake you up in the morning and you hide under the covers thinking your palace is under siege.

2) when someone new joins your class you welcome them by saying "Welcome to my kingdom."

3) when you make yourself a club and run after an innocent civillian thinking they are a barbarian.

I will try to think up some more today and write them tonight. Hope you like them.

The Conqueror

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2001 10:35 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

Falotar's Top Ten
10. When you start hearing the soundtracks from Majesty, and you know your computer's off.
9. When you ignore the police because they are not uniformed like City Guards.
8. When you develop an intense fear of cattle.
7. When in the supermarket you accidentally knock an item onto the floor and expect someone to yell "Firebalm cleanup on Aisle 6!"
6. When, in a fundamentalist church, you stand up and shout "Three cheers for Fervus!"
5. When you hear news of a startling scientific breakthrough and say, "I don't believe it; was that man qualified by the Wizards' Guild?"
4. When you refuse to eat, pointing out that none of the heroes do.
3. When you become Mayor and issue a decree to the effect that the sewer system must be periodically checked for mutated rats.
2. When you attempt to construct something by simply pounding on it with a hammer.
1. When you stop playing Majesty because there are no computers in Ardania.

Ronnie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2001 1:57 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by grrl:
True story: My boyfriend and I are driving down the road and we pass a mosque that is obviously being renovated and we both say at the same time "Oh look, they're upgrading"!!!!!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS HOW FAB, I ABSOLUTLY LOVE MAJESTY AND AM NOW NOT ALONE IN BEING A GIRL WHO LOVES THIS KIND OF GAME

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 8:07 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

Whoo... there are at least a dozen females in this forum who are considered "regulars", so please don't feel alone. And WELCOME!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Ronnie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 4:15 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MaDnEsS:
Whoo... there are at least a dozen females in this forum who are considered "regulars", so please don't feel alone. And [b]WELCOME![/B]

Why thankyou,

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 12:45 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

Why yes, all ladies are welcome in this forum. My name is Kevin by the way. I'm the tiger of this forum. Reorw!

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 9:57 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

Alright! Who removed T's leash???

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Animedragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 3:05 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

LAL

Not I, said the lamb with a devilish grin.

More reasons:

- ... your old legos have been formed into the Majesty empire

- ... if a game requires you to control your characters, you find it unrealistic enough to play

- ... you leave money in your apartment to get your rommates to do some work

- ... you come back from the bank in a car and have your friends follow you to gaurd against attacks

------------------
'Once the skies were full of dragons, when the world was young and magical...'

chipsdw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 3:39 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

Your loser stories about you [i]actually[i] having a girlfriend/boyfriend and giving them up for MAJESTY?!?! I mean come on...
you guys really come up with some really dumb stories. No offense anyone, I just wanted my point to be known.

------------------
-Chipsdw

bladeles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 3:52 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

Apparently the concept of 'joking' is foreign to you? Normal people with a sense of humor like to use them for a laugh sometimes... try one sometime. Might help that excess cynicism you have there.

Or is it that someone left you for a video game and you are bitter...?

[This message has been edited by bladeles (edited 06 November 2001).]

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 8:26 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

You mean you guys were only joking?!?!?

------------------
"You! Clean your mouse!"
-TS, (old, grey-bearded cultist)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: