Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

You play Majesty too much when ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2001 11:02 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

#77 When you go outside wearing a bunch of leather spikey armor, then howl "ARRRRGH! Come to POPPA!" to anyone you encounter to get them to "flee" from you.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2001 11:44 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Cooker:
1. Dreaming about Placing Ballista tower in the night .

Hehehehahahahahah... that's funny.

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

Look in my face, stare in my soul, I begin to stupify. - Disturbed

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Pretty Cow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 3:22 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

I find myself repeating the voicelines a lot, so here's my top 11 usages of those:

1: You buy a whole bunch of champion brand clothes; socks, boxers, shirts, etc. so that whenever conversation turns to clothing you can voice your selection of apparel by yelling "I am a champion!"

2: Whenever you go camping, instead of muttering complaints under your breath in the usual manner, you assertively growl to your parents, "Arrr! Sleeping on leaves hurt. Me want waterbed!"

3: When you're on a winning streak in any sort of game you proudly announce, "I just keep getting better at this!"

4: Before starting any sort of sports game you throw back your head and howl, "RRROAAAHHHH! COME TO PAPA!"

note: this often fails to intimidate the opponent if you happen to be a short scrawny 15-year-old whose voice still hasn't changed and who frequently trips over his own shoes.

5. At christmas and on your birthday as you open a present you exclaim to the giftgiver, "I've always wanted one of these!" followed closely by an "I think" under your breath.

6. When walking by yourself in a crowded public area you suddenly stop, close your eyes, press your hands together and recite: "Ohm-niahh, ohm-inahnee-ohhhm..." Clears up the place pretty fast.

7: If you're running because you need to get somewhere fast and an authority figure tells you to walk, you just laugh and yell over your shoulder, "I can outrun the winds! Let's see you try to catch me, you fat ugly slob!" Then... run faster.

8: If you're a housewife and would rather play majesty than cook, when your starving kids come up wondering where their food is, you just tell them that "Dinner's run off again." and promise you'll order a pizza when you finish playing spires.

9. When ordered to do something by a superior you respond by announcing, "I'm down with that, your majesty." Then, just for the heck of it you finish off the song, complete with the 'What up Phatness' and the y-y-yo's and all that.

10: If your talking with some people about something boring, you change the subject by yanking your pants down a tad and declare, "Ngaah... loincloth's ridin' up."

11: When all conversation ceases due to your usage of one of the above voicelines, just pretend nothing has happened, look at the ground (assuming you're outside), and remark cheerfully, "What pretty flowers."

[This message has been edited by Pretty Cow (edited 29 August 2001).]

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 5:48 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

You've actually done all of those? Especially number 6?

------------------
Thwip!

Decorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 10:49 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

These are HIlarious!!

Heres mine:
-----------------

1.You practice in front of the mirror saying "Grrrrr" like the barbarians.
2.Call the heroes "barbs" or "wods" instead of thier real names.
3.get carpal tunnel syndrome and blame Majesty
4.Are scared of trees
5.Are scared of broken pipes under the fridge
6.Play majesty on your laptop on your way to the pshycologist.
7.Make up a movie about majesty and then call Cyberlore
8.Have nightmares about losing "The Bell the Book and The Candle".
9.Went off for a vacation, came back and you left majesty on and the kingdom didnt die.
10.Point out that some clouds look like Trolls eating tax collectors.
11.Get fired cause your boss found majesty instaled on his computer.
12.Look at a building under construction and say,"cmon you peasents!!!"
13.You picture the advisor saying all of Ven's posts word for word.
14. Use the sound editor to replace the "Majesty, we are victorious" track with "YAHOOOOOOOOOO! OH MAN I RULE! BYEBYE TROLLS! WOOHOOO! KISS YOURSELVES G'BYE, CAUSE IM THE MASTER! C'MON, LETS RETRY!"
15.You do number 15 but instead the replacement track is a therapy tape to remind you not to play again.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 1:10 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Decorn:

29.Your daily schedule leaves out 4:00, 5:00, and 6:00.

Ooohhh... I like this one... but my times where 8, 9, 10, and 11AM.
gosh darn Diablo 2 ruined all that...
and now school...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Decorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 10:52 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

Awww dont worry, i cant fit in 3 hours of majesty either(on to 4 hours.)

Decorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 11:22 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

16.You come home from work and found that your neglected family burned majesty...
17..but thats ok cause you got 3 more in your secret drawer
18.You tell everyone at work you won fertile plains and everyone cheers.
19.When youre being hauled off to MajestyAddictsAnonamous you scream, "YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME! IM THE KING!"
20.When you believe your son when he says it was an accident you reply"I deem your mandate just."
21.You have a pleasent conversation that involves the words "so FINNALY...at 1:00 AM.."
22.Your teacher says she has a pop quiz readyon a surprise subject and you say "is this gonna hurt bad?"
23.You try to win Fertile Plains with only Gnomes
24.You tell people how to win every allowing majesty mission with gnomes
25.When you bang your head, little rocs fly around your head.
26.You look at a house a guy is offering and mumble, "one day, this will all be mine!"
27.You start associating majesty with Star Wars.("those gnomes kinda look like little gotals..."
28.You are scared of spiders, and your excuse is..."they look so small...but wait till they get mad at you.."
29.Your daily schedule leaves out 4:00, 5:00, and 6:00.
30.You win every majesty mission and now are trying to win every freestyle combo.
31.You go to the majesty wish list and post some ideas...
32. ...for majesty 2, 3, and 4.

Pretty Cow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 12:32 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MaDnEsS:

You've actually done all of those? Especially number 6?

No, I haven't actually been bold enough to try some of these, or just haven't had a good opportunity. Or I just forget. But I'll have to try 6, 7, and 9 sometime.

By the way Decorn, very funny posts.

[This message has been edited by Pretty Cow (edited 30 August 2001).]

Decorn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 10:57 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks heres another one:

When someone from Cyberlore calls and tells you happy birthday

Pretty Cow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 1:49 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

When you wish they would make the restart option available when you win a level...

AUDoc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 12:03 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

Well, this is my first post here, but I knew I was playing to much Majesty when I beat my first freestyle game, clicked continue game, and killed myself by putting a 80,000gc reward on my castle.

Decorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 9:34 am    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the forums!
And, Ive kinda killed myself before with flags, even though I had 6 statues!

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 9:48 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

It's quicker if ya' flag your statues first... and then worry about that troublesome palace...
also...
Welcome to the Forums, Doc!

------------------
You don't see with your eye;
You percieve with your mind.
- Gorillaz (Clint Eastwood)

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 8:28 pm    Post subject: You play Majesty too much when ... Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome! Hmm, I havn't gotten around to killing myself yet, but I will...someday.

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: