Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

New Majesty Swag
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 10:07 am    Post subject: New Majesty Swag Reply with quote Back to top

Just in case you hadn't checked out our Cafe Press store in a while (I know I hadn't) there's a couple of new items there and I'm threatening to do more. You can get there from the front page.

If anybody has any suggestions for art to use, sayings, or other cool concepts for this stuff, let me know.

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 3:30 pm    Post subject: New Majesty Swag Reply with quote Back to top

We have a question... why did Cafe Press only use the Gnome Champion character and none of the other individual characters? The mugs are great, but we don't want a Gnome Champion.... why not Wizards or Paladins.... etc etc etc? Was that Cafe Press' decision or can Cyberlore request additional character mugs?

- Twy (and Shiny)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 12:52 am    Post subject: New Majesty Swag Reply with quote Back to top

Nice stuff, Jay! But I think Cyberlore should sell more products with the Cyberlore logo on them or maybe a "Majesty II" image. LOL!.

The hats are cool, but I've ordered Cafe Press' hats before and don't much care for the material that they're made out of. IMO, the best products Cafe Press offers are the non-clothing items as they are not susceptible to fading.

Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 1:39 am    Post subject: New Majesty Swag Reply with quote Back to top

Cafe Press can only print the artwork that you send 'em. Therefore it is Cyberlore (and Jay) that decided to only include the Gnome. Too bad.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:47 am    Post subject: New Majesty Swag Reply with quote Back to top

I like the Gnome Champion....

Yep, that's my fault. I had originally intended to do stuff with all of the Heroes but real life intervened. I can try to do more now if people have suggestions of which ones they want to see first... and perhaps their favorite quote to go with the Hero.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 10:52 am    Post subject: New Majesty Swag Reply with quote Back to top

I added a few more items today. Including a few Wizard pieces.

So.. what hero should get the treatment next?

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:20 pm    Post subject: New Majesty Swag Reply with quote Back to top

It's only confusing if you don't hit the main page before coming here.

Still, a link wouldn't hurt -

BUY COOL MAJESTY AND CYBERLORE STUFF HERE!

Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 12:14 am    Post subject: New Majesty Swag Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Adan:
I added a few more items today. Including a few Wizard pieces.

So.. what hero should get the treatment next?

Oh, definetely the Dwarf accompanied by the phrase,
"My wife's beard is even more attractive!"

While I'm giving suggestions,... I think you should have a link to the Swag pages directly on the Forum page. I know I'm not the only one who opens these forums in their own window and this would make it a lot easier to find the Swag link.

Then again, my own web pages can be a bit confusing too...

Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 7:54 am    Post subject: New Majesty Swag Reply with quote Back to top

I vote for the Dwarves also!

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:57 am    Post subject: New Majesty Swag Reply with quote Back to top

You got 'em!

I just added two new Dwarf mugs (the large stein-style since I can't imagine a dwarf coffee mug).

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 1:27 pm    Post subject: New Majesty Swag Reply with quote Back to top

Barbarians, please. Coffee mugs would be nice. And an Agrela mug, maybe?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 1:52 pm    Post subject: New Majesty Swag Reply with quote Back to top

Since I need a coffee/tea mug/cup for work, and I'm barred from taking Piglet to work by the authorities at home... I'd definitely get a mug/cup if it were WoDs or Barbs.

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 2:41 pm    Post subject: New Majesty Swag Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Steven Of Nine:
Since I need a coffee/tea mug/cup for work, and I'm barred from taking Piglet to work by the authorities at home... I'd definitely get a mug/cup if it were WoDs or Barbs.

Steven, my love... THAT'S why I asked for Barbs. Thanks for blowing your potential Christmas present.... now please go back to work.

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:11 pm    Post subject: New Majesty Swag Reply with quote Back to top

oops.

bladeles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:38 pm    Post subject: New Majesty Swag Reply with quote Back to top

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: