Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

I know this is old hat but ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
His_Holy_Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 4:02 pm    Post subject: I know this is old hat but ... Reply with quote Back to top

When will the long suffering Majesty Gold users get their patch? I understand that Cyberlore may be excited to move on to other things (i.e. Majesty II) but *whines pathetically* I wanna play the downloadable quests. How hard can it be to alter the programming code to emulate what it had originally - before the game went gold?

*sulkes of into the corner to beat the same dead horse known as the Majesty campaigns*

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 10:28 am    Post subject: I know this is old hat but ... Reply with quote Back to top

I agree. I miss the Avatar *sniff sniff*

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 9:10 pm    Post subject: I know this is old hat but ... Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think its comming. I think we just have to suffer. O well its ok as long as they're working on maj2 instead. *sigh*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: