Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Ahem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 12:29 am    Post subject: Ahem Reply with quote Back to top

Why doesn't anyone talk about Jim DuBois? Isn't he the creator of Majesty?

I've noticed all my posts revolve around the word, "why."

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 4:17 am    Post subject: Ahem Reply with quote Back to top

Well a bit about myself. I'm a pretty new member to this forum. My previous sn was Hazard but i changed the email on my profile and it said they mailed a new password to that email. the thing is, i made up that email for fun. so bye bye to Hazard. um..i turned 14 in february. i got majesty last year and i only played it for month before i stopped. then one day this summer i decided to go to majestyquest.com. i discovered the forums section and was hooked to majesty all over again. i dont want to sound too embarrassing or anyhting but i actually think up stories for ardania. i also draw pictures from majesty. i have all the voicelines, easter egg too, and all the portraits. you can say im obssessed. but majesty is all i do, so you cant judge me as a computer addict. i mean, there's nothing else to do other than be bored all day. i guess im a pretty creative guy and i like to think up ideas for majesty, my favorite game. but compared to the guys here in these forum, (people that constantly read, professionals, adults, etc.) i am as low as the scum between a goblin archer's stubby toes. these guys here are incredibly funny and imaginative. im glad to have found this forum.

The Archmage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 5:30 am    Post subject: Ahem Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the forums! We're all addicted to Majesty here!

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 3:58 pm    Post subject: Ahem Reply with quote Back to top

Haha , thanks for the welcome.

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 11:32 pm    Post subject: Ahem Reply with quote Back to top

Heh Heh didn't realize you were the same person. And don't worry, all of us 14 and 13 year olds (and younger) are scum (not to mention outnumbered...) Glad to have another one!

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 11:33 pm    Post subject: Ahem Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think I've heard of Jim Dubois...

Paladin Lisa D'angler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 2:23 pm    Post subject: Ahem Reply with quote Back to top

Jim is the designer who came up with the original concept of Majesty.

[ 06 July 2002, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Paladin Lisa D'angler ]

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 4:45 pm    Post subject: Ahem Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm... well I don't remember the name. Oh well. I like you're new signature Lisa!

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 5:28 pm    Post subject: Ahem Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Starsinmyeyes:
Heh Heh didn't realize you were the same person. And don't worry, all of us 14 and 13 year olds (and younger) are scum (not to mention outnumbered...) Glad to have another one!

Hmmm....I prefer to think of myself as cleanly impaired. So don't call my scum. Call me cleanly impared.

Word of caution: Careful kids; this is what happens to you when you've had less then a half hour of sleep for the past week.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 10:22 pm    Post subject: Ahem Reply with quote Back to top

Go to bed Raisty, go to bed.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 12:03 am    Post subject: Ahem Reply with quote Back to top

*Wails* I trrrrriiiiiiieeeed!!!! But I caaaaaannnn't!!! I have the worse case of insomnia. Oh well. I can do without sleep. I hope. *Smacks head* I knew I shouldn't have had all that pepsi before I tried to go to sleep!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: