Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty: Heroes of Ardania
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Foldalake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:58 pm    Post subject: Majesty: Heroes of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Paladin Lisa D'angler:
A patrolman pulls over a driver and tells him that because he was wearing his seatbelt, he just won $5000 in a safety contest. The officer then asked the man what he was going to do with the money. The guy replies, "I guess I'll go to driving school and get my license." The woman next to him says, "Don't listen to him, he's always a smart aleck when he's drunk!" That woke up the guy snoozing in the backseat. He sees the policeman and says, "Dang, I knew we wouldn't get far in a stolen car!" After this, a knock came from the trunk and a voice asked in Spainish, "Are we over the border yet?"

Is that true?

Welcome back!

Paladin Lisa D'angler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 2:38 pm    Post subject: Majesty: Heroes of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

It's a thing I got out of a 'Readers Digest' mag, so I'm not sure if it's true. I love those things! Thanks for fixing the ' thing Talespinner!

Paladin Lisa D'angler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 2:40 pm    Post subject: Majesty: Heroes of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

I now realize that my signature is way too long so I'm going to change it. (With another 'Readers Digest' thing!)

Paladin Lisa D'angler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 3:27 pm    Post subject: Majesty: Heroes of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

Gimli Elf-Friend (Hey, that's me!): I can't find the danged sewers!

Paladin Lisa D'angler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 3:34 pm    Post subject: Majesty: Heroes of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

I found it, don't worry!

Cooker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 3:43 pm    Post subject: Majesty: Heroes of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

Just a silly question

When will Temple to Dauros be build? I am interested to be an enchanter under the name of order and life

BTW, I will work on Majesty building design as soon as I am done with my Visa crisis, promise.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 3:59 pm    Post subject: Majesty: Heroes of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

Does it make sense for the Wizard to learn Power Shock and Flame Shield? I mean, it might for this kind of game but all of a sudden, my guy is pretty powerful at 2nd level

Also, I've noticed besides the Monk having a Bare Hands Damage rating of 8 in the game, various heros have different values for No Armor (Barbarian is 2, Monk is something like 0 or 2, and Wizard is something). Are you planning to make those changes?

Great going so far!

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 4:32 pm    Post subject: Majesty: Heroes of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

By the way TS, I hope I wasn't sounding pushy.. this game is great!! I luv it

Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 10:49 am    Post subject: Majesty: Heroes of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

Ya know, I have been paying this Gnome for a few hundred turns now and I have to say that progress has been very slow. I am still at level 1, I have never killed a rat and I can't use anything I find. It seems hardly worth having gnomes in the game at all... but I am not giving up. I WILL reach level 2 before the end of the testing process. ...So take your time. I'll need it.

bladeles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 2:18 pm    Post subject: Majesty: Heroes of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome back Zeddicus! Been awhile...

Patrel_Rushlock

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 5:17 pm    Post subject: Majesty: Heroes of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

lol, im surprised anyone remembers.

Anyway, its over 5 hours since my last post, and I have since then created a character or each type. Some games become repetitive and boring, but this isnt one of them. (Though re-accessing the sewers was getting old fast, lol).

Suggestions:

1) Please,Please change the ratio of turns that yield nothing. I swear my Wizard wasted 6 turns straight, finding nothing. Especially if there will only be 1 turn per hour, there shouldnt be wasted turns, IMO

2) How high a priority is it to have some kind of "build" option available for dwarves and gnomes? Just wondering since gnomes cant do much else, lol.

I've had fun playing this game (almost all day ) cant wait to go back after some turns have saved up. Again, great work TS!

Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 11:42 pm    Post subject: Majesty: Heroes of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

Is DRAGON a gnome? Hehehe! i gotta start playin this game

Patrel_Rushlock

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 11:56 pm    Post subject: Majesty: Heroes of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

After being gone so long ( I was once here as Zeddicus Zul Zorander ) I cant believe something like this is here. Great work TS.

Gnomes will probably be better when the full version is available, and if you can use turns to work as a builder to gain some XP.

I'm currently playing a Rogue, and enjoying it.

I also would like to see turn/per hour increased to 2/per hour, at least. Just cant play enough of this game, lol.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 6:36 pm    Post subject: Majesty: Heroes of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

1) Hmm.. a lot of people have complained about the exploration yielding practically nothing for over 6-10 turns or more. Will take a look at it.

2) Unfortunately, not very high. I'm more into building some other interesting aspects of the game. So for now in beta, gnomes suck.

Was tied up over the weekend - had some relatives come over to stay with us. Also, it's very hard to program while watching England vs Denmark or Sweden vs Senegal Hopefully, I can get a few hours of free time to get some stuff done on HoA.

But anyway, thanks to everyone for such encouragement - I'm always looking in here for more suggestions (or bug reports ).

Patrel_Rushlock

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:45 pm    Post subject: Majesty: Heroes of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

Cant wait to see what comes next. Even though Gnomes are going to be useless until full version is ready lol

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: