Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Could someone help me out please ?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VuPhan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 3:50 am    Post subject: Could someone help me out please ? Reply with quote Back to top

I've just downloaded the Majesty Update pack (5.2Mb) . I bought Majesty in Australia. And after the pack has been successfully downloaded, I run it and..... my hard drive has been cleaned out ! everything is gone except a few files leftover totally unusable and the Majesty Update file ! my computer can't even boot and all of my precious files are all gone just because of a stupid file, I just couldn't beleive it.
Do any of you happen to know this tragedy before, I need to contact the administor of this web page, anyone can provide it to me ? thanks alot for that.

Paladin Lisa D'angler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 2:41 pm    Post subject: Could someone help me out please ? Reply with quote Back to top

This hasn't happened to me. I've never heard of this problem before.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 6:57 am    Post subject: Could someone help me out please ? Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't even know there was an Update Pack that big...

Paladin Lisa D'angler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 5:21 pm    Post subject: Could someone help me out please ? Reply with quote Back to top

Was there a name for this update pack? Where did you get it?

VuPhan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 10:54 am    Post subject: Could someone help me out please ? Reply with quote Back to top

It's a file in the Downloads section of this web page, 5.2Mb; I think that no one has come across this disaster but it's just the truth that I'm talking here.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 12:50 pm    Post subject: Could someone help me out please ? Reply with quote Back to top

NOTE: If you have recently purchased Majesty in New Zeland or Australia and it DID NOT have a box or printed manual you may experience problems if you install the update below. If, after installing the game, you get a "please enter correct CD" error just reinstall the game and do not apply the update.

The above is noted in the downloads page. I don't know if it applies to you. From what I can tell Infogrames doesn't have support for Australia. I sure don't like hearing about all these bad experiences Australians are having with Majesty. It sounds like a great way to kill a game and a company's reputation in an entire country.

Goldy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Paladin Lisa D'angler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 2:49 pm    Post subject: Could someone help me out please ? Reply with quote Back to top

I like Austrailia, great place...even though I've never been there.

Rogue Knight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 7:05 pm    Post subject: Could someone help me out please ? Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah!! Australia rocks!! And here is a Top Ten (written by yours truly) to prove it!!

10): They have kangaroos!

9): They all have a HUGE bowie knife!

8): They have tons of canned beer!

7): They are all named Bruce!

6): Even the women!

5): They have Crocodile Dundee! (Whose REAL first name is Bruce... They changed it in the movie, those nasty Hollywood people... )

4): Did I mention the canned beer?

3): Hugh Jackman is Australian (and the only one who is not named Bruce)!

2): They say, "G'day, mate!" all the time!

And finally...

1): They have a bunch of philosphers named Bruce, who drinks canned beer a the time and sings about the alcohol-consumption of all the great philosophers through the ages!!

What do you mean by 'You haven't got the faintest clue about what it is like to live in Australia'???

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 8:06 pm    Post subject: Could someone help me out please ? Reply with quote Back to top

You mentioned Crocodile Dundee but not the Crocodile Hunter!??? His names Steve, not Bruce How can you leave out the Crocodile Hunter???

Rogue Knight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 8:36 pm    Post subject: Could someone help me out please ? Reply with quote Back to top

A): Steve is his middle-name... His first name is... well, take a wild guess...

And B): I said that it was a Top Ten about what made Australia great... not weird, like old Bruce Steve 'Death Wish' Irwin...

"This crocodile is rilly, rilly strong... Could rip my whole arm off in ONE BITE... Impressive, huh?... Well, now I am gonna tackle it for no apparent reason, hold it down, and then jam my thumb straight its *CENSORED*..."

(Okay, so I stole that from South Park... and not even correctly... Sue me, why don't you? )

(On second thought, please don't sue me... )

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 9:51 pm    Post subject: Could someone help me out please ? Reply with quote Back to top

I hate the Crocodile Hunter. He's an idiot. My friend does this awesome impressions of him...

In Australian voice: Now, today we have this poisonous spider with us. In fact, it's crawling all over my hand. Remember folks, if you are ever bitten by this animal, you should call this number. *One eight hundred number flashes on the screen* One of our ambulences will be there in seconds. If this spider's poison is in you for more then a few minutes, you could die.. Now...*Spider bites him* HOLY MOTHER *censored*. *He grabs phone and dials ambulence.
Hello? Hello, I need an ambulence...Before I black out...How long? TWENTY MINUTES?!?!?! No, you don't understand! I'll- *Kells over.*

And that's how the insane australian man who likes sticking his head into crocodiles mouths finally died.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 12:09 am    Post subject: Could someone help me out please ? Reply with quote Back to top

Don't you guys be dissin' THE Croc Hunter, lest he might become the Rogue nyte and arcmagus hunter (pun mis-spellings intended)

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 8:18 pm    Post subject: Could someone help me out please ? Reply with quote Back to top

Somehow I posted that and then never came back! I didn't notice the other replies. They're a riot

Flamia Blazeheart

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 7:32 pm    Post subject: Could someone help me out please ? Reply with quote Back to top

We have this huge Australian/New Zealand project going on at school. Does anybody know anything about Didgeridoo's? I need to know by Friday. When I grow up, I want to live in New Zealand.

Tiger

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 11:23 pm    Post subject: Could someone help me out please ? Reply with quote Back to top

Are those those weird sounding musical instrument type things that make that humming buzzing sound?
And if you live in New Zhealand bring plenty of sun screen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: