Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Intro problems...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jab1981

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2000 10:19 pm    Post subject: Intro problems... Reply with quote Back to top

I've had problems with the intro to majesty. The Cyberlore logo and the cutscene at the begining both are off center. This leaves a two inch gap on the right side of my screen. I'm running on a Pentium 2 with 533 mhz and a Voodoo 3 graphics card and have the latest update (1.3)... Anyone else having this problem?

Sorcerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2000 3:28 pm    Post subject: Intro problems... Reply with quote Back to top

Haven't ever heard of it, but I realy can't imagine PII 533 MHz. Are you sure it's Pentium 2?

Blastoiseu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2000 6:25 pm    Post subject: Intro problems... Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah most PII's are 400mhz or 300MHZ PIII's are above 500.

~Blastoiseu

------------------
Why are you looking here?

Signature v1.5

Sorcerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2000 11:39 pm    Post subject: Intro problems... Reply with quote Back to top

Not to argue -
PI=75MHz-166MHz
PII=200MHz-400MHz
PIII=450MHz-1,13GHz.
Back to topic - is the game itself normal and do films for other games play normally?

jab1981

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2000 10:53 am    Post subject: Intro problems... Reply with quote Back to top

My bad... did a systems check to make doubly sure... It's AMD K6 whatever it's called. Still having the same original problem though... new Voodoo3 drivers and new Masjesty update. I've tried reinstalling several times with now luck... It's not crucial... but it's so bothersome.

jab1981

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2000 10:55 am    Post subject: Intro problems... Reply with quote Back to top

And in reply to the previous post... Everything else runs fine and dandy! Just this silly intro... I don't exactly miss it, I'd just like to know I could watch it if I wanted to lol.

Karrade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pentium ones go up to 200, I have two P1 200mhz w/ MMX

jab1981

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Phew... Karrade you sure dredged this one up from the past. It's interesting to see my specs from 4 years ago. Thank goodness I'm not still on that rig... though at the time it was fast enough for me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: