Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mind Elemental

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2000 7:53 pm    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

Katrine the Crusader, level 20 Paladin on a Sorceror's Legacy/Vampires/Champions of Law map. Good o' Katrine was always the first on the spot to bail out a low-level hero under attack, and I remember her duel with an Evil Oculus at lvl 10- I hardly had to heal her up!

Hong

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2000 8:57 am    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

Can't remember their names now, but on a DL/MH map, I had two paladins who were like my fire brigade. Whenever the monsters showed up, they'd be the first on the scene, and they'd usually deal with the problem before anyone else could get there.

Dragons? - dead.
Rock golems? - dead.
Minotaurs? - dead.

Left those poor plodding warriors and monks in their dust.

Kit5150

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2000 9:14 am    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny Badcredit - A level one rogue

i just liked his name

Oskar III

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2000 4:09 am    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

I've not had the game very long, so I haven't had the chance to try THAT much so far.

But I'm still pretty sure of whom my favourite hero-person so far is.

Unther Bopo, lvl 7 or 8 gnome...

It was in Free the Slaves scenario, after I'd destroyed the next-last Slave Pit and I was hoarded by loads of monsters. Mostly trolls n' ratmens though, but still.

A troll started attacking a marketplace and my heroic gnomes ( yeah right ) rushed out and started repairing it. The troll seemed to think this was no fun at all and began slaughtering the gnomes, or at least two of them. Then he began hacking the building, right beside Unther.

Suddenly, without any warning, Unther berserks! I was so surprised then. That small, diminutive, pathetic little gnome with a Cheap Iron Dagger berserked and began hacking away at the troll.

And by the gods, he did kill it. I did heal him a few times as a reward for his bravery, and in the end a few warriors joined the fray.

But I'll never forget Unther Bopo, who slew a troll in defense of my kingdom...

What a guy!

------------------
- Pretty bright light! -

the wolfman

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2000 4:08 am    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

My favorite was a Paladin called Ethena the Inspired in the fertile plains quest.

When the Rock golems came swarming in she was engaged with a couple of Minotaurs. The Golems swarmed around her and started pounding. I was waiting with my mouse on the healing and resurection spells, cause I was sure she was gonna get creamed. I think was level seven when she started. She slowly killed the minotaurs and turned on the golems. It took her about forty swings and most of a day for her to kill each one, but she just kept standing in the middle of them swinging. At one point she ran over to assist a healer getting attacked by a golem, while there were still 2 of them on her(poor healer got crunched anyway). By the time the rest of my troups got done with the ones on the right side and came to help her. She had killed 4 of them by herself getting to level 14 I think. She never even used a healing potion or got a heal from me, she was completely invincible for some reason.

Suomijuippi

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2000 3:37 pm    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

I had lvl 11 warrior with magical abilities (full spellbook), casting teleport, all those nasty wizard spells and still fights well, hacked those daemonwoods with few hits and one nasty spell

(scenario where one nasty wizard had casted dumbness to your heroes)

Banshee

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2000 6:07 am    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

Mine got to be Convictus Omnipotus level 6 WoD with ring of protection & amulet of teleportation, getting to the scene of a fight before any other even notices it

Asterisk

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2000 12:26 pm    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

In The Dark Forest, there was a forest's worth of Daemonwoods that slaughtered any heros that went too close.

Then a couple of WoDs berserked their way through, absent-mindedly collecting the thousands of gold bounties I had placed around.

------------------
Coalition of Kender Inclusion

Got Kender?

And that's it. I'm going back to the lounge.</twisted quote>

Sluggy Freelance

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

*bump* Kit liked Priestesses even before they reminded him of his lady friend......

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:58 pm    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

My favorite hero was Venstar Trailblazer from a Freestyle quest. I liked him so much that I made a story about him i 1001 Ardanian Nights.

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 2:11 pm    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

My favourite hero was a Monk in one of the few multiplayer games I ever played. All I recall was that he was taking a Ballista Tower down by himself, but then something happened - the game crashed, or froze, or something in that line. I'm certain I would have won though, thanks to that Monk.

Uglyhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 11:49 pm    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

My favorite heroes were the Wizards of the Wizards guild in the Fertile Plain quest. Without them, the settlement surely would have been destroyed by the final wave of enemies. Sure, a hearty thanks goes out to all those poor warriors and rangers who held off dirgo and the rock golems while the wizards blasted away, but without the efforts of those wizards, all would have surely been lost.

I cannot remember their names, precisely, but their achievements will live on for ages in the history books.

M

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

My favorite hero was a Priestess who single-handedly fought off an arMy of ratMen.

My least favorite hero was a Priestess naMed Sister Blackblood.

M

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 6:04 am    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Captain_N:
Then, in the same scenario, there was another barbarian - Urdo of Few Words. Do you know how wonderful a barbarian with FIREBALL is?? Great.

Yes, they are great. A barbarian with Fireball won Brashnard's Sphere for Me on day 10. The only probleM is that you can't crit-hit with Fireballs.

P.S: There is no such person as Sister Blackblood. If a priestess called Sister Blackblood is recruiting, it will have a different naMe when it appears.

[ 11. August 2003, 07:07 AM: Message edited by: MMMMM ]

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:30 pm    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

Whoa! I was just playing Majesty (in fact, it's paused upstairs), when I saw 2 of my Barbs in big trouble, or so I thought. There were about 10 Goblin Champs, 5 Priests, 5 Archers, 10 Goblins, and 5 Overlords!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: