Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain_N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2000 4:17 pm    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

Who was your favorite hero ever? You know, the Monk that you made sure always had Bless on. The Warrior of Discord who you wasted 400 gold on to bring him from 89 hp to 90.

My favorite hero was in the Brashnard's Sphere o' Power scenario. Krill the Barbarian. He picked up the haste shard and the health shard. Then he ran all around the map, getting to all of the monsters before the other heros because he had haste on. He was level 11, not that high, but my highest.

Then, in the same scenario, there was another barbarian - Urdo of Few Words. Do you know how wonderful a barbarian with FIREBALL is?? Great.

Then, in the same scenario, there was yet another barbarian. Kholl the Savage. He had the paralyze one. But he spent all of his time in the Elven Lounges - I didn't like him.

List your favorite heros here.

HEY, CYBERLORE! Why don't you make a "favorite heros" forum?

------------------
-----
"But I'm just a gnooooooooome!"

Captain_N

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2000 4:40 pm    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

Nobdy likes me. Everybody hates me. I think I'll go eat worms...

Unless you post something.

Pode v2.1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2000 9:49 pm    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

In the interest of saving the lives of innocent worms . . .
Satrina the Pious single handedly fought and eventually slew Rrongol the Hunter after 12 days of single combat. She went from lvl 11 to 22 or 23 in that one fight and picked up a 50K bounty for herself. I spent more $ on healing for the two of them than on almost anything else in the quest.

Apple

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2000 10:03 pm    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

Save the worms!

You spent more $ on them then anything else? Including the bounty? That means you healed at least 250 times!

I had a level 15 Warrior. Can't remember his name (should be on the high scores). But he's the only fellow who goes around hunting Daemonwoods. (The Dark Forest quest, I think). Problem is that he doesn't bring healing potions, so I gotta help a bit.

[This message has been edited by Apple (edited 04-09-2000).]

Pode v2.1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2000 8:29 am    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

Key word being almost, feared and respected Tai-i

HGS_Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2000 8:45 am    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

My favorite was a WoD that single handedly killed Url Shekk (OK, so he had a couple of Skeletons with him). Also, I always watch over any hero that learns Meteor Storm or Power Shock.

My least favorite hero was a level 1 Adept who nabbed an item with several spells in it, then ran away from every enemy he saw. I hated to see a cool item go to waste. In fact, I probably should have hit him with lightning bolts.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2000 10:37 am    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

Oooh... nothing makes me yell at my monitor more than Heroes that snag good items but are too timid to use them!

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

Captain_N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2000 6:15 pm    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, Jay, what was YOUR favorite hero?

------------------
-----
"But I'm just a gnooooooooome!"

Apple

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2000 9:29 pm    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

The Level 15 Warrior's name was Sir Eldan Sharpwit.

"Nuts, out of wood for my hearth."
"Oh, well, I shall just have to go chop a Daemonwood or two."
"And to think that gold does not grow on trees..."

Kit5150

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2000 9:40 am    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

Sister Soulstealer - Level 23 priestess on day 30. Wish I remembered the mission.

Her entourage included 3 vampires - it was the first mission after i found out she can only have 3 followers, so i zapped her skeletons

Apple

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2000 10:33 pm    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

Next on the list: a Wizard!

In the Dark Forest Quest, I had a big fight in the Witch King's backyard. Got Rangers, Dwarves, Warriors and can't remember what else.

But behind all the heroes, there was this low-level wizard providing fire-support. (Of course he bumped up a few levels after that).

DoomBreeD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2000 1:57 am    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

My favourite hero was a monk (gasp) who I recruited in a last palace standing / sacred altar quest. He managed to kill five daemonwoods in a row with his instant kill ability. I think he was about level 10.

My brothers favourite hero was in the same game and was also a monk. He walks into my town and decides he can take every single one of my heroes at once. He did a fair job of it too. It didn't help that my healers were constantly healing him though. He decided to run away after he finally ran out of healing potions and was slain as he fled.
I resurrected him out of respect (also because he trained all of my heroes up to at least level 10) and let him go.

Apple

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2000 8:01 pm    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

Licham, Son of Vagnus (WoD)

Took out a full health Rock Golem with first hit.

Then did it again with another Rock Golem.

I had another WoD by the name of Vagnus the Naughty in that same quest.

[This message has been edited by Apple (edited 04-27-2000).]

Mylar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 1:30 am    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

In the northeastern corner of my town, in a monsterous horde freestyle game I had a warrior guild and a few wizard towers...
I also had two approaching dragons getting ready to converge on that corner.....
I didnt have much money, and had a choice, enchant two of the towers, or build a WoD....
I Build the WoD, hoping that a tax collector would come in and i could charge up the towers later... the unit would take time to build and i wanted him out....

The dragons started pounding on my mage towers.

Out of the warriors guild walked.....

Ulterion Dementius

His first view of the outside world after his dramatic change into a WoD was of two firebreathing monstrosities laying waste to the town around him.... with a sigh of happiness and a thankfull prayer to the gods of chaos for this wonderfull greeting he strided confidently to the first dragon...

On the first swing he became level two.

On the second swing he became level three.

On the third swing he became level four.

On the fourth swing the dragon dropped dead at his feet.

With a grin he walked over to the second dragon... This fight lasted a little longer and he only gained two more levels...

After soloing two dragons (I never did bother charging up those towers... I was too dumbfounded watching his exploits) he had enough gold to go upgrade his equipment and was solidly placed at level 6.... Truly a grand first day on the job.

------------------
------------------------------------
? Mylar the Incomprehensible ?
------------------------------------

Arch*Devil

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 9:33 am    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

My favorites were 2 wizards at levels 6-7.
I was playing the fertile plains when the elves came.....first they fired arrows on my buildings in the outskirts of my town, but then my wizards came and the elves didnt have any fun at all anymore...hehe aboout 20 elves died in about 7 seconds.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: