Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wizard-lord Baldur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 6:32 pm    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

This is actually my first post, so if you want you make me feel welcome you had BETTER post a reply. HA!

I think that in Majesty original, the toughest monster to kill is the Dragon because it is, well, a Dragon, and it really kills everything in your kingdom.

In NE, the hardest monster to actually kill is the Yeti because you really have to hunt for it. Plus it can really fight well with everything from Healers to Paladins.

Let me know your thoughts!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:57 pm    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! I bumped a couple of threads for you because I knew they were out there. I had to search for "favorite monster" to find them. Kind of counter intuitive.

Any number of monsters are tough if you don't have the right heroes to defend against them. The toughest monsters are the ones that swarm you early on when your heroes are at a low level. I think some of the toughest monster attacks come in the Wrath of Krolm when an altar is destroyed.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
sunsoar

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 4:51 pm    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

Vampires can be very powerful in certain circumstances. They have powerful H2H attacks, they have Life Leech which heals them, and Wizards and Priestesses get killed by the Mirror Shield. However heroes with powerful attacks, like Barbarians, can easily kill them.

M

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 5:54 pm    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

Vendral is the hardest Monster to kill. He's Invulnerable, after all.

[ 17. May 2003, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: MMMMM ]

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 8:26 am    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

Until you find the sword...

wavefront

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 10:47 pm    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

Black Phantoms (The Balance of Twilight)

Avatar of Krolm (as was just about every monster in WoK)

[ 20. May 2003, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: wavefront ]

housefish

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think dragons are really that difficult since with a few skels they go down easy.
From the original I thought the bumblin stumbin Dirgo was pretty tough except he comes at the end to fight your battle hardened heroes.
In MajX wendigos are the hardest enemy to kill since they are almost impossible to hit and they are fairly good fighters.

M

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 6:05 am    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yes, the Avatar of Krolm. He's the hardest to kill because he leaves before you can hack down all his HP.

Pretty Cow

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

Daemonwoods really bug me. They're hard to kill until you get some fairly high-level heroes, and the worst thing is, they don't even show up on the mini-map and I don't usually notice them until one of my heroes dies. I always end up spending lots of money ressurecting and healing the heroes who are dumb enough to fight them at low levels.

M

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 6:26 am    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

There's a trick that lets you see DaeMoneoods on the sMall Map: Flag theM for zero!

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 7:27 am    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Pretty Cow:
I always end up spending lots of money ressurecting and healing the heroes who are dumb enough to fight them at low levels.

On the other hand, if you keep the hero alive who's fighting the Daemonwood, you get a high level hero real quick by the end of the battle

wavefront

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 8:53 pm    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MMMMM:
Oh yes, the Avatar of Krolm...

You missed one

M

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 5:31 am    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

What do you Mean, I Missed one? I aM going to spell Krolm's naMe properly. I'M not going to insult a god to uphold My tradition.

Chris

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 5:12 pm    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

witch king

he teleports around, casts spells and summoins those annoying spiders, which wreck your buildings before you can get your heroes to bother.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 9:53 am    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Chris:
witch king

he teleports around, casts spells and summoins those annoying spiders, which wreck your buildings before you can get your heroes to bother.

The trick to the Witch King is, when he is inbetween mirror shields, use vines from a level 3 Temple of Fervrus. It's that simple. Oh, and then you put a ton of bounty on him while he's frozen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: