Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The Priestesses come out the winner!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Screaming_Lord

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:57 am    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

...I do like Priestesses...they are cool magic combatants...average life in higher lvls,good spells...too bad that you are not allowed to build Dauros with Krypta...but,anyway my preferred is the paladin...very good life,magic resistance,spells...and good char at all...

M

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:10 am    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

Not only that, the "Recuit Priestess" button is More like "Recruit Priestess and Skeleton" for only 400 gold!

Priestesses are underpriced.

Cooker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:04 am    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

why you need anything else when you have
INVISIBLE WIZARDS ?

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:16 pm    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by The_Screaming_Lord:
...too bad that you are not allowed to build Dauros with Krypta...

That's why you have Embassies and Outposts...

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:45 pm    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MMMMM:

Not really. They have absurdly LOW hit points and something as benign as a Harpy will kill a low level Priestess. They have to be cheap to recruit because you spend most of the game replacing them.

- Twy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
M

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Twylah Skye:
quote:
Originally posted by MMMMM:

Not really. They have absurdly LOW hit points and something as benign as a Harpy will kill a low level Priestess. They have to be cheap to recruit because you spend most of the game replacing them.

- Twy

Not always. SoMetiMes one LEVEL ONE priestess can beat two harpies. For a priestess, it's really a Matter of luck whether their drain life spell will recharge in tiMe. SoMetiMes I win an advanced/expert level quest without a single Priestess dying.

Cooker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:56 pm    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

pristress can be easiler countered by wizards.

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:19 am    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

OK, all you Priestess lovers, come play me, online. Use all the Priestesses you like, and I'm sure I won't have any trouble smacking you around, and I promise, I won't use a single Priestess.

Yep, time to stop the yacking and the arguing, and put your belief to the test. Come on M&M, come on Cooker, let's play. Let's see how good your Priestesses really are.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:42 am    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Steven Of Nine:
OK, all you Priestess lovers, come play me, online. Use all the Priestesses you like, and I'm sure I won't have any trouble smacking you around, and I promise, I won't use a single Priestess.

KROLM makes Steven stronger!

I am pretty sure several of the Priestess lovers have never played a multiplayer player game and weren't evaluating there strengths in combat against enemy heroes. Some of them might be thinking of Expert Freestyle scenarios that start with limited gold similar to Tomb of the Dragon King. I seem te remember reading a post somewhere recently authored by Steven of Nine that said his least favorite creature was the dragon because they necesitated he use priestess/gnomes......

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:48 am    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Cooker:
why you need anything else when you have
INVISIBLE WIZARDS ?

Try Spidey's recent freestyle challenge with Wizards, Cooker. You might run out of gold right quick and hear the words, "I'm melting......"

My favorite hero is the one that gets the job done. I may be a Cultist one day and a Barbie doll the next. Wizards are good if I have pots of Gold to nurse them.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 12:35 pm    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Goldy_Bear:
[QUOTE]

I am pretty sure several of the Priestess lovers have never played a multiplayer player game...

Good Lord!!! Whatever's wrong with them!?!?

M

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 2:25 pm    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

They don't want their kingdoMs taken over by EVIL FOREIGN POWERS!!

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:29 pm    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

and your um, "polite challenge" is probably whats wrong with them steve

KryptaFollower

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOO HOO Krypta is awesome!!!! Who doesn't love death?

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Who doesn't love death?
I like it too except when its mine. Unless I get reborned and be really powerful and stuff. WHOO HOO.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: