Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The Priestesses come out the winner!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SmiteLore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 9:33 pm    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

Ok everyone will not agree with me here! Since I've been playing Majesty they've helped me out.... And here's why: First off they help you out by summoning skeletal familiars...These guys really help out in battle.. Yeah Preistesses are really weak at first..that's why you want to start with them first! And they defeat most enemies with ease...Well in most cases, since most of them fall victim to Necromancy...Plus what they say is cool in battle! ------------------
Build ye a kindom and smite a$$ to keep it!

[This message has been edited by SmiteLore (edited 09 July 2001).]

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 9:53 pm    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

Kryptalites are my "other" favorites... and if they weren't just a whee bit too uprightous and have such a willingness to die, usually by bum-rushin' the enemy without their skeletal back-up, they would probably be my hero of choice... but they're not. I do so love them tho'!!!

[This message has been edited by MaDnEsS (edited 09 July 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
SmiteLore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 10:02 pm    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah right on that one Madness! They do rush into battle pretty fast! But hey back them up with some healers and use their spells to bring them back and you got a winning combo.........

------------------

neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 11:57 pm    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

hmm...backing up krypta with agrela? somehow doesn't sound right...

------------------
And you wonder why its the most expensive hero in the game...

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 9:02 am    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

Sacriligous!!!

.. at last.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
KittyKat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 12:15 pm    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

The Kryptanites don't rush into battle without the skellies. The skellies just can't keep up, poor dears.

KittyKat

------------------

HUWAAHH! .....hi.

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 5:53 pm    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

No, no, no- don't back up Krypta with Agrela. Have you forgotten Juleck's theorum?
K+D=W
(Krypta+Dauros=Win)

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 6:28 pm    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

Krypta-Agrela is an interesting combination. I've managed to pull it off using an Outpost. Just build a Temple to Agrela, recruit 4 healers, build an Outpost, demolish the Temple to Agrela and you end up with 4 handy healers living in the Outpost. Then you build a Temple to Krypta next to the Outpost and you'll soon be seeing invincible skellies being healed by BOTH priestesses AND healers

Just gotta love the Outpost.

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 10:21 pm    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MaDnEsS:
[b]Sacriligous!!!B]

I agree, though for different reasons. The proper attitude towards a Priestess is... "The Unholy are near..."

------------------
Praise Dauros!

[This message has been edited by Falotar (edited 10 July 2001).]

SmiteLore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2001 1:46 am    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

Hey talespinner you do the same thing I did! I thought I was the only one who did that...but now I know wrong..This kindom is such a small one..

------------------

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2001 10:00 am    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
I agree, though for different reasons. The proper attitude towards a Priestess is... "The Unholy are near..."

except I was speakin' through the mouth of Chaos!!! Not the O' holy ones...

SmiteLore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2001 12:33 pm    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

<b>"The unholy are near......."
Ooops I guess not they just left!</b>

------------------

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2001 2:59 pm    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MaDnEsS:
except I was speakin' through the mouth of Chaos!!! Not the O' holy ones...

Precisely the different reasons. Holy ones? Well I suppose so, after all, the Law of Dauros is above all others...

------------------
Praise Dauros!

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:03 pm    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

Of course there were those who were forever devoted to Cultists. Until they gave Majesty up to get married. Isn't that silly . Do you ever here from MaD, Tiger? And to this day I believe Falotar remains loyal to Dauros......

[ 19. April 2003, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: Goldy_Bear ]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 11:32 pm    Post subject: The Priestesses come out the winner! Reply with quote Back to top

Yes i talk to the old Mad one on about a weekly basis. He seems to have overstocked himself with games for every system out there right now so I don't think Majesty takes up much if any of his time. However, I'd still bet good money that he's a devoted fervus fanatic to this day.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: