Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Favorite Creatures
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fitz2001

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 1:42 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

Favorite: Vargs (I'm partial to dogs)
Least favorite: Vampires

bladeles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 2:39 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

I can't believe no one likes Vamps!

They like to suck your...
|
|
V

------------------
...blooooddddd....

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 2:45 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

Evil Oculus!!!!
And wendigoses.

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 10:56 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

Steven, its only in certain quests and certain maps that "passive" monsters like skels and hellbears and stuff will attack regular nondefencive buildings. Like the undead assault freestyle map.
And as for my faves I like trolls, yes they kill off tax collectors which is maddening but they just look cool and soung cool when you hit them and when they hit stuff, plus they carry around a BIIIIG bone club! Which monster has a better looking weapon than that club? huh?
My least favorite monster of reg Maj was the giant rat. Stupid old rats. Causing cultists to charm them when they could be charming more useful monsters... grr
My favorite expansion monster is... oh I dont know almost everything,
EXCEPT the ratman shammon (stupid plague spell) the ratapault (lame weak thing) and that mean old ice dragon. you cant even cast spells on heroes while it's breathing its dang breath on them!

Mogor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 11:56 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

I never noticed that hell bears now attack my buildings. Maybe I should be more observant...

------------------
-Mogor

RedChaos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2001 12:18 am    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

Hotkey your heroes and you should be able to cast spells on them.

------------------
Smitten with Love I am the Kitten

MWorius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2001 11:25 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Mogor:
I love The Fertile Plain. It is my favourite quest in the original.

My personal fav in the original is Hold of the Goblin Hordes. I like throwing together a quick Krolm strategy and totally crushing the gobs in that one. Fertile Plain is another of my favs too. I usually like using a Krolm strategy on that one, but I've also beaten it using a strategy similar to my MP style using Krypta and Helia.

------------------
Here comes trouble!

neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2001 7:41 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

Fertile plain is pretty fun, but i think its a little too easy...I probably should try a different approach to it though.....I usually just use two warrior guilds and a temple to dauros and recruit eight pallies and a few monks rangers too

My fave quests (in the original) are Brashnard's and The Dark Forest...Day of Reckoning's pretty fun too

------------------
And you wonder why its the most expensive hero in the game...

RedChaos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2001 10:02 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

Day of Reckoning? Fun? :Shudder:

------------------

neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2001 5:34 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah

Tomb of the Dragon King is the bad one. Argh, took me forever...

------------------
And you wonder why its the most expensive hero in the game...

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2001 9:00 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Mogor:
What are you favourite creatures from the original, and your favourites from the expansion?

I really like Dirgo the Cyclops (I wish he would appear in freestyle games...) and the Rock Golems. ANd in the expansion I like The yeti's and wendigos.

Majesty Favourite:
Minotaur, perhaps. They always seemed like a good solid monster.
Least Favourite:
Evil Oculi. I have lost more heroes to thier Paralyzation...
MajX Favourite:
Ice Dragon. Good experience-giver, and they just look wonderful.
Least Favourite:
Evil Oculi. Again.

RedChaos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2001 10:05 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

Now have expansion. Favorite: Yeti, so cool.
Least favorite: rat anything! Stupid rhoden, rather negotiate with the stupid thing than fight him again.

------------------

SmiteLore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 12:38 am    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

I'd say Urban Renwal is my favorite right now! And the Ratman Shawman would have to be my favorite creature in the expansion. But Urban renewal is just down right fun in a box! I like building my kingdom around the red and the after my heros have everything they need(spells, potions ect.)and have moved up some ranks....I let the reds have it with both barrels!

------------------
Build ye a kindom and smite a$$ to keep it!

DartingMace

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 12:35 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

The ones i can easily kill... .

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 11:20 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

Majesty original

Favorite: Minotaur
Least: Dragon (wipes out buildings too quick)
Least boss: Spider King dude

Majesty Expansion:

Favorite: Wendigo ('cause Cultists can chamr it)
Least: Yeti (no one goes after these dudes for the longest time, but at least they usually don't come looking for your settlement).

------------------
Thwip!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: