Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Favorite Creatures
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mogor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 10:39 am    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

What are you favourite creatures from the original, and your favourites from the expansion?

I really like Dirgo the Cyclops (I wish he would appear in freestyle games...) and the Rock Golems. ANd in the expansion I like The yeti's and wendigos.

------------------
-Mogor

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 12:00 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

Majesty
Most Favorite: Werewolf
(they're just so cute)
Least Favorite: Troll
(tax-collector killers)

Northern Expansio
Most Favorite: Werewolf
(they're still so cute)
Least Favorite: Vampire
(more magic for them to mirror)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 1:52 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

Umm....in original, my favorites were probably the dryads and werewolves....i hated trolls (destroying those distant trading posts) and minotaurs (also monsters of ruthless destruction)...

Favorite in MajX would have to be the shadowbeasts (so cool :)) and ice dragons and least favorite yetis...grr...too darned strong...

RedChaos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 5:29 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

Only have original, but my favorites are the Daemonwood, Minotaurs, and Dragons. I despise Ratmen and Trolls.

------------------
Smitten with Love I am the Kitten

Lady Krypta

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 11:49 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

I love the Minotaurs-they are so cool-and the werewolves are pretty neat too-but my favorites are the priestesses of Krypta-love those red robes and their baaaaaaad spells!The only character I don't like is the vampire-he looks too much like the clown from It-and I hate clowns

RedChaos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 12:13 am    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

The clown from It. It sounds like you know so little about one of Stephen King's greatest books. Pennywise (the clown) was whatever you feared most, so saying it looks like any one thing is just plain wrong. I normally wouldn't care but Stephen King is important in my life.

------------------
Smitten with Love I am the Kitten

Mogor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 12:20 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MWorius:
I'm guessing you like "The Fertile Plain", then.

I love The Fertile Plain. It is my favourite quest in the original.

------------------
-Mogor

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 1:07 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

Majesty faves: Rock Golems
Majesty least fave: Dragons (made all expert quests require gnomes-Krypta.)

MajX faves: Wendigo: requires magic to defeat, but allows hand-to-hand heroes to level up terrifically.
MajX least: lots of creatures that will now attck buildings, which did not before.

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Steven Of Nine)

"Romance is not a malfunction"
- Kes, "Lifesigns"

Mogor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 1:53 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

What do you mean by "Creatures that now attack buildings, that didn't before". Which creatures do that?

------------------
-Mogor

Pretty Cow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 5:39 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

I think skeletons and zombies didn't attack buildings in the original but now they do. There might be more but not that I noticed.

My favorite creature from the original was the rust spitter and least favorite was the dragon.

Favorite in expansion is wendigo and least favorite is ice dragon.

------------------
Ngahh... loincloth's riding up

Lady Krypta

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 8:16 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

Oh for goodness sakes Chaos-I was talking about the COSTUME.I love Stephen King too-no need for you to be nasty to me about it.sheeeeeeeeeeesh

MWorius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 11:45 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Mogor:
What are you favourite creatures from the original, and your favourites from the expansion?

I really like Dirgo the Cyclops (I wish he would appear in freestyle games...) and the Rock Golems.

I'm guessing you like "The Fertile Plain", then.

------------------
Here comes trouble!

MWorius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 11:48 pm    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

I like the minotaurs myself. They can be tough, but not so tough they totally trash your kingdom. Other monsters are either too tough of too easy.

------------------
Here comes trouble!

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 7:30 am    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Mogor:
What do you mean by "Creatures that now attack buildings, that didn't before". Which creatures do that?

Just about everything that didn't before. Skeletons, Vampires, Bears, etc. They'd all attack guardhouses, Dwarven Settlements and Ballistae that fired on them, but in the Expansion, they'll stroll up to an Inn and start pounding on it with no provocation whatsoever.

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Steven Of Nine)

"Romance is not a malfunction"
- Kes, "Lifesigns"

CBH_Leader

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 10:05 am    Post subject: Favorite Creatures Reply with quote Back to top

My favourite from Majesty would have to be the: Goblin Champion(just pathetic)
Least Fave: Ratmen or Troll (They just walk around your town killing all your money makiong stuff) (And your henchmen are so slow they almost get a free trip through town until heroes arrive to "Defend the Realm")

Northern Expansion Fave: Wendigo(My culties always posess their minds in Multiplayer or Freestyle.
Least Fave:Rat Everything(They come in huge bands just to die and give my heroes experience but they also distract them from getting rid of the tougher monsters waiting in the wild) Trolls (again)

------------------
CBHL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: