Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

What's Your Favorite Temple or Guild?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Warriors guild with Paladins. Oh yeah. Boom.

eowynjedi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I usually go with Agrela/Dauros and Lunord.

1. Agrela's healing spell is cheaper than Fervus'
2. Healers can be quite convenient sometimes, like when they decide to tail a tax collecter
3. It's cheaper and more convienient to Ressurect than Reanimate (all hit points returned to the hero and they get returned to the home guild instead of still next to that Yeti what done 'em in)

I also get to have Paladins, and they're really cool because they can already take down a lot of monsters at level 1.

It seems a lot of people dislike Lunord, but I find his Winged Feet spell quite convenient when someone is fleeing or there's some money-carrying henchman being waylaid by rats or trolls or what-have-you, and I like Adepts as well. They level up fast and generally do a good job of keeping my settlement clear of unfriendly critters.

Though the Krypta/Fervus combination is nice too, because Priestesses are just cool and after a while you get a horde of friendly undead and monsters wandering your town, which really helps when you've got trolls or ratmen. Helia's Solarii are also nice, and in quests I'll go with her a lot so I can blast things with the temple spells.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: