Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Cultist are tha' bomb!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 1:37 am    Post subject: Cultist are tha' bomb! Reply with quote Back to top

and that's all you need to know...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Mogor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 10:20 am    Post subject: Cultist are tha' bomb! Reply with quote Back to top

That they may be, but Warriors of Discord also kick some serious butt.

------------------
-Mogor

DreamRain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 2:46 pm    Post subject: Cultist are tha' bomb! Reply with quote Back to top

Madnes, you're as 'bad' about Cultists as I am about Monks. hehe

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 11:23 pm    Post subject: Cultist are tha' bomb! Reply with quote Back to top

just remember who allows you to use them...

Fervus.. FeRvUs.. FERVUS!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
KittyKat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2001 7:15 pm    Post subject: Cultist are tha' bomb! Reply with quote Back to top

While I like the Culties (they're so cute!), I'm afraid my WoDs get my vote; I usually build a Temple to Fervus just so I can get WoDs. Then I take care of them 'cos they're not terribly bright, these children of Chaos, and they tend to play with the older kids, and sometimes they get beat up Though I've had a few clever WoDs (intelligence level 5) who stock up on these amazing weapons and armour, and carry healing potions around with them

And in the right situation, the WoDs will also chant 'FerVUS! FerVUS! FerVUS!'

KittyKat

------------------

HUWAAHH! .....hi.

Axeman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2001 8:59 pm    Post subject: Cultist are tha' bomb! Reply with quote Back to top

WoD's are my favorite. I usually build 3 libraries so i can get extra intelligent WoD's. Then i dismiss any below level 4. That way my WoD's have 4-6 intelligence and willingly spend their money everywhere.

Would higher intelligence make WoD's superstrike or howls more powerful since they are spells?

Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2001 11:23 pm    Post subject: Cultist are tha' bomb! Reply with quote Back to top

Cultists aren't tha bomb! Because when they expire (which occurs quite frequently) they just turn into a little puddle of goo. Now if you want "tha bomb" in this game you should check out the Sollari. They explode when they die y'see.. hence they're better to be associated with bombs.

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 12:53 pm    Post subject: Cultist are tha' bomb! Reply with quote Back to top

Superstrike and Howl of Discord are an attack, like fire hammer, harm undead, and double attack- you can tell because there isn't an icon. I think if you want to go chaos, priestesses are tha' bomb- I won Urban Renewal with one Temple to Krypta, four priestesses, and no one else! Okay, I also had about seven bajillion skeletons helping me. Plus, their guild grants you wither as well.

KittyKat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 9:28 pm    Post subject: Cultist are tha' bomb! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MaDnEsS:
Warriors of Discord kick the most buttucks, but you can not get the Warriors of Discord without the help of the Cultists

Sure you can. Build a Temple to Fervus, recruit WoDs. No Cultists necessary. Not that I dislike the Culties; they're cute as buttons and tend to level up faster than most of my other heroes. That is, when they survive (at least they usually flee nearly as fast as Rogues).

KittyKat

------------------

HUWAAHH! .....hi.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 11:33 pm    Post subject: Cultist are tha' bomb! Reply with quote Back to top

ummm... Culties are "tha' bomb" NOT "a bomb"... but okay, for all ya' smarties out there, let me put it in more lamen's terms...

The Idiot's Guide to Cultists
In the computer game called "Majesty" by the company named CyberLore, cultists are the most enjoyable heroes. Warriors of Discord kick the most buttucks, but you can not get the Warriors of Discord without the help of the Cultists. Henceforth, you have to get the Cultists first, then you can get the Warriors of Discord. So, the best hero to get, in "my own personal" opinion would be the Cultists. But, if you do decide to play with the Monks instead, that does NOT make you wrong. It just means you do not like to have as much fun in the game of "Majesty" by CyberLore.

hope this helps ya' out, T'...

[This message has been edited by MaDnEsS (edited 08 July 2001).]

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 8:32 am    Post subject: Cultist are tha' bomb! Reply with quote Back to top

Aaah... but without the Culties in your Temple makin' the potions, WoDs would not exist... no Cultist heroes are necessary for this, just the Cultist brewers.

and, technicly, with the expansion, I guess you could use an Embassy to get a WoD, but a Cultist in some other region of the world must have made him then...

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it!!!

Mogor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 4:27 pm    Post subject: Cultist are tha' bomb! Reply with quote Back to top

I have to agree with Madness, cultists are good, but without Warriors of Discord, they all die trying to take on the bigger enemies like Yeti's, Rock Golemns, and even Wenigos. I also noticed that cultists die way more than Warriorsof Discord at the lower levels.

------------------
-Mogor

KittyKat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 9:18 pm    Post subject: Cultist are tha' bomb! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MaDnEsS:
and, technicly, with the expansion, I guess you could use an Embassy to get a WoD, but a Cultist in some other region of the world must have made him then...

STOP TAUNTING ME!!! You know I don't have MajX and can't get it yet, you evil, evil, evil boy!

KittyKat

------------------

HUWAAHH! .....hi.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 9:50 pm    Post subject: Cultist are tha' bomb! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by KittyKat:
STOP TAUNTING ME!!! You know I don't have MajX and can't get it yet, you evil, evil, evil boy!

Kitty... ya' buy the IBM Compatible PC, and I'll be more than happy to send ya' a copy of MajX!!!

MWBraygon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 8:19 pm    Post subject: Cultist are tha' bomb! Reply with quote Back to top

Yes I have to agree with MaD Cultist's are the best hero in Majesty or Majx for that matter I just love the little sayings they have What a Pretty Flag,Ooh Pretty Star and my favorite: My Soul is Replenished.

------------------
My soul is replenished.
HA HA HA HA HA
{MW}Braygon lets go {MW}

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: