Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Favorite Heroes.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Golem XV

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2000 8:41 pm    Post subject: Favorite Heroes. Reply with quote Back to top

I just love Adepts they have so many uses in MP just think you can spend 500 or is it 400 gold to hear them say wind has failed me my favorite is rangers cause they explore the and would have to spent a lot of money to get other heros explore

[This message has been edited by Golem XV (edited 23 September 2000).]

feldegast

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 5:13 am    Post subject: Favorite Heroes. Reply with quote Back to top

Paladins and Solarii. Both very powerful fighters, that's what I like. Wizard's are runners up for top spot.

gd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 12:05 pm    Post subject: Favorite Heroes. Reply with quote Back to top

Paladins are my favourite hero type, as far as getting the job done is concerned. They are expensive, but they are incredibly tough, level-up quickly, and are very good fighters.

But for some reason, it's a lot more satisfying to get a hig-level wizard. YOu have to baby sit them, but they cna become very powerful.

YoshiHatchling

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 1:43 pm    Post subject: Favorite Heroes. Reply with quote Back to top

Twylah,

I mentioned that WoDs are about as stupid as stupid can get. You can throw half a dozen vampires and/or dragons, and the WoD would still fight them (ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a little). It's easy to level up on them cause they never run away unless they have like 1 HP left (again, I'm exaggerating a little here- its more like 5 HP).

By Whoop-Ass I meant be sheer power. Monks and Solarii are the best overall heroes, IMO.

------------------
I want to believe.

Blastoiseu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 2:21 pm    Post subject: Favorite Heroes. Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by YoshiHatchling:
Blastoiseu, I don't really see the pros in using elves. Their Lounges and Halls are really annoying if I'm using lots of Solarii (Monks have a high enough willpower to resist Elven Lounges and Gambling Halls), they're basically souped-up Rangers in combat, each Bungalow only supports two Elves, and their often too busy performing to fight. Although I do like the extra revenue they bring.

I usually employ dwarves in my kingdom.

I'm sure you have your reasons, but I don't really see the pros of Elves.

PS: I do like WoDs a lot, but Cultists and Priestesses aren't very good (I've never had a Priestess go beyond level 5 in a quest), in my opinion. So I usually go with Dauros's soldiers, since their Monks and Pals are strong, but also have enough sense to know when they are totally outnumbered and to get the heck outta there.

Just my opinion. One word.

Gold.

~Blastoiseu

------------------
Why are you looking here?

Signature v1.5

Warlord Kain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 9:29 pm    Post subject: Favorite Heroes. Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with T. Skye Dauros all the way. Give me Paladins and Monks any day.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
YoshiHatchling

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 11:00 pm    Post subject: Favorite Heroes. Reply with quote Back to top

Whattaya using Adepts for??? ADEPTS SUCK!!!

And I say that the Whoop-Ass category goes to WoDs. They get tons of HP, their HTH skill is literally off the charts, and they acutally cost less than Paladins. But they are not loyal to you, and are dumber than a box of rocks.

That is why I like Solarii and all things Dauros.

Runners up for the Whoop-Ass category include Barbarians, Solarii, and Monks.

------------------
I want to believe.

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 11:30 pm    Post subject: Favorite Heroes. Reply with quote Back to top

Yoshi,

Well, a word about WoD's... I was playing an MP game last night with a guy in the Zone. I went Dauros/Agrela/Helia and he went Krypta/Fervus. My paladins, monks and Solarii were whacking his WoD's and Priestesses all over the place and levelling up like mad. I had one monk who levelled up to a "12" very quickly, just by fighting 3 Daemonwood. Needless to say, it was a SHORT game.

The only time I get a decent online game is when both players go Dauros/Agrela/Helia. THEN you get a showdown.

- Twylah

------------------
"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience."

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 7:46 pm    Post subject: Favorite Heroes. Reply with quote Back to top

Paladins and Monks. Hail Dauros.

Golem XV

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 8:17 pm    Post subject: Favorite Heroes. Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by YoshiHatchling:
Whattaya using Adepts for??? ADEPTS SUCK!!!

uhhhhh when i said that there was a little sarcasm in what i was saying accually make that i a lot i guess some people havent heard of sarcasm before when i said you can spend 500 gold to hear wind has failed me you should have known i was jokeing

YoshiHatchling

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 8:19 pm    Post subject: Favorite Heroes. Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, well, a joke's a-ok with me. I stand corrected.

------------------
No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2000 6:09 am    Post subject: Favorite Heroes. Reply with quote Back to top

Golem: You might want to use a smilie like this to help readers better understand that you're using sarcasm.

------------------
Thwip!

Golem XV

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2000 4:18 pm    Post subject: Favorite Heroes. Reply with quote Back to top

ok now how do you do that smill then

Gloom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2000 10:52 pm    Post subject: Favorite Heroes. Reply with quote Back to top

Rogues rule, as long as you build them right after your elven bungalow, and before you build statues. That way you can get rid of the lounge and gambling hall for 200 gp.

Paladins are IMHO the best fighters in the game. They level quick, do good damage, fight as a team, and are intelligent enough to buy healing potions.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2000 11:37 pm    Post subject: Favorite Heroes. Reply with quote Back to top

Huh?? How does that work? Building the Rogues Guild after the Elven Lounge, i mean.

------------------
"Us? We're just Honest Merchants and Harmless Diplomats."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: