Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

QuEsTiOn: Which elite force do you like best?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kandar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2000 2:24 pm    Post subject: QuEsTiOn: Which elite force do you like best? Reply with quote Back to top

After finishing my first expert mission, I think I can now contribute. Fwahahaha! Fear the insane cultist...

I love the Fervus/Krypta combo..sure they are weak when it comes to hit points, but you don't need to be that strong when you attack from afar and have a bunch of followers blocking an enemies path. With warriors of discord to take on the big guys, and adepts to watch home and provide the nice Winged Feet and Wind Storm spells, these three gods I use all the time.

Three Cheers for Fervus! Fwahahaha!

------------------
"I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!"

Kandar, Cultist of Fervus

YoshiHatchling

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2000 3:18 pm    Post subject: QuEsTiOn: Which elite force do you like best? Reply with quote Back to top

Three boos for Fervus...
Just kidding.

But I still think that Cultists stink. Although I looove WoDs. I also think that Priestesses can be great if you can keep them alive for several levels. Which is nearly impossible...

I almost always go for the Dauros warriors unless I am in dire need of some sheer power.

------------------
I want to believe.

Drake 88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2000 9:22 pm    Post subject: QuEsTiOn: Which elite force do you like best? Reply with quote Back to top

I like W of D the most because of Super Strike took out vap in 2 hits

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: QuEsTiOn: Which elite force do you like best? Reply with quote Back to top

*bump* Here's another thread in which Kit hadn't discovered his love for Priestesses yet.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: