Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Farvorite heroes?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sanatori

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2000 9:39 pm    Post subject: Farvorite heroes? Reply with quote Back to top

Well I would have to say my favorits hero I have read so far would be the Warriors of discord. The description is not up but they interest me more. I would have to say my least favorite would be the barbarians.

Please do comment on this no matter if you do not have beta. Just read the world section and send you input on this thread.

One question though that I would like to be answered please. What exactly is a Solarus?
The description is not up and it brings me curiosity. Well thats all and see you all in
Majesty sooner then later.

Sanatori

Apple

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2000 9:57 pm    Post subject: Farvorite heroes? Reply with quote Back to top

I like almost all the heroes, especially since different heroes are necessary for different quests. I do however have a mild dislike for Elves since they tend to influence some heroes into wasting time and gold. (Yes, I still like Rogues).

Asterisk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2000 9:57 pm    Post subject: Farvorite heroes? Reply with quote Back to top

Cultists get my vote.

Pode

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2000 10:26 pm    Post subject: Farvorite heroes? Reply with quote Back to top

Me like Barbarian. Followers of Krolm need no help from puny worshippers of other puny gods. Defend whole kingdom by selves!

------------------
"They can because they think they can."
-Virgil

"You can because I said you would."
-Management

Pode

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2000 11:09 pm    Post subject: Farvorite heroes? Reply with quote Back to top

Solarii are priestesses of Helia the sun goddess. What exactly that means in terms of spells / weapons, ya got me. Bet it has something to do with fire though. Pro'lly makes them good against trolls, but I won't tell you why I think that

------------------
"They can because they think they can."
-Virgil

"You can because I said you would."
-Management

Ritz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2000 6:57 am    Post subject: Farvorite heroes? Reply with quote Back to top

Gotta be Gnomes for me.

They're small, smelly and obnoxious, and die the moment you put them in battle.

Ahh, the stuff of legends.

I've always had an affection for the weaker creatures in games. There's something about seeing a massed horde of wretches hurling themselves against a powerful opponent knowing that most will die, but triumphing through strength of numbers

Stokes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2000 9:13 am    Post subject: Farvorite heroes? Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, I've got a soft spot in my heart for the Gnomes, too. They're really not bad folk... just a little on the squalid side. Their eagerness to work is commendable, and they are actually somewhat useful as fighters... at the very least, they distract monsters for a moment, giving other heroes time to advance on them.

Although, I've got to say, I once saw a berzerking Gnome chase a 5th level enemy Rogue clear across the map. Turns out the Rogue got scared by a bunch of heroes and fled and the Gnome -- who was nearby at the time -- just took off after him. It was like a scene from a sitcom. Even having played the game so much and for so long, I still see things that surprise me.

Plus, I like the sounds associated with their little shacks. First time I heard them, I cracked up laughing. Jack Cameron, the sound guy, did a great job.

------------------
Dave "Stokes" Stokes
Animator/Artist, Cyberlore Studios

Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2000 10:08 am    Post subject: Farvorite heroes? Reply with quote Back to top

Well I kind of like the Rangers. But that's only from my demo experience! Why do I like them you ask? Because they're smart! That's why! They know when to run from a fight and only die when they're cornered protecting their guild. (usually)
Oh and Sanotori, there is a description for Warriors of discord. at least I thought there was

Pode

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2000 10:40 am    Post subject: Farvorite heroes? Reply with quote Back to top

Sanatori, does your last name start with M, by chance? Sorry, Metallica fan.

------------------
Eagles may soar,
but you never heard of a weasel getting hit by an airliner, did ya?

soverign69

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2000 8:43 pm    Post subject: Farvorite heroes? Reply with quote Back to top

the paldins get my vote they are brave and they are eager to get to a higher level.

------------------
if ya cant beat them get your friends to help

Asterisk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2000 9:01 pm    Post subject: Farvorite heroes? Reply with quote Back to top

I'd still like to see demi-human temple people.

Where's my gnome priest?

Sanatori

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2000 12:33 am    Post subject: Farvorite heroes? Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for all the responses. Nope my last name does not start with a M. Its with a b actually. I looked around and found the description for the solarii and it looks pretty neat actually. Thanks for all the responses. I got my description from a gaming sight. Anymore information handed out and I am sure that plasma sword shall scald me.

Sanatori

Cogs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2000 12:49 am    Post subject: Farvorite heroes? Reply with quote Back to top

I really like the paladin in the demo. I have seen her take stuff that smoked a couple fighters higher levels than her. Her god is dtrong in her...

As races go, in most games I go for the elves, but dont really like the way they sound here with the taint to them, so might have to go for the gnomes also.

Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2000 1:04 am    Post subject: Farvorite heroes? Reply with quote Back to top

A gnomish preistest who makes her skeletens out of horse manure. I like that idea for some reason. lol

Kerish

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2000 8:10 am    Post subject: Farvorite heroes? Reply with quote Back to top

I must say I liked the wizards, their comments and so on but that's only from the demo. Sometimes it seems that they love to teleport. Even if I can se the pictures from the others it is difficult to know how they behave, how they comment everything. I guess I will find other favorites from the full game. I can't wait to see.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: