Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Who would you pick to be your friend?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Conqueror

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2001 10:10 am    Post subject: Who would you pick to be your friend? Reply with quote Back to top

I was just reading Pak-Man's forum about dating a Majesty character and I was wondering that if you needed a best friend in Majesty, who would you pick? I think that for some of you the answers would be the same , but why would you pick that character? What qualities would make them seem like they would be a good friend? Hope I hear from you soon.

The Conqueror

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 8:13 am    Post subject: Who would you pick to be your friend? Reply with quote Back to top

Gnome
Who is the friendliest, nicest, sweetest hero of them all? The Gnome!
Who is the most reliable and most trustworthy hero of them all? The GNOME!!
Who is the funniest looking hero of them all? THE GNOME!!!

Not only would I have a best friend for life, but I'm gauranteed to have someone I could always be able to turn to in a time of need.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 9:09 am    Post subject: Who would you pick to be your friend? Reply with quote Back to top

The Monk: Sturdy, solid, dependable, with a quiet wit and wisdom. Of course, they don't talk, but then, I'm hardly a conversationalist myself.

[This message has been edited by Falotar (edited 05 November 2001).]

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 2:16 pm    Post subject: Who would you pick to be your friend? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
I'm hardly a conversationalist myself.

MuaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHeheheheHAHEhahahah.
LoL.
That was a good one...

------------------
"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
And daisies taste like.. Bleaah."
-TS, (old, grey-bearded cultist)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Conqueror

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 5:52 pm    Post subject: Who would you pick to be your friend? Reply with quote Back to top

If I had to pick I think I would pick a warrior because they can defend our friendship, and they would have a lot of interesting this to talk about; all of their adventures and such. But there are certainly other people I would want as friends. Some of them I just wouldn't want on my bad side, like Barbarians, but I'm sure if I got to know them that they're really nice. Monks are cool too, and gnomes are really helpful. I don't think I could choose just one friend. All of the heroes are nice. Thaks for your comments, it's cool to here what you think.

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 12:06 am    Post subject: Who would you pick to be your friend? Reply with quote Back to top

I think I'd want the Sovergn to be my friend. I mean its good to have friends in high places. hehe
But as for the heroes, I think it would be cool to have a Solari for a friend. Next to the cultists, they seem like they're the one's who'd really know how to party, plus they're actually sane.

Pak-Man

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 12:33 am    Post subject: Who would you pick to be your friend? Reply with quote Back to top

While the babely Krypta-nites might make good companions, I'd hafta go with MaDnEsS on this one and say that Gnomes would make good friends. They may be kinda weak and puny, but they have a genuine need to help and they're always trying to prove themselves. Plus I dig their Servebotish voices. :^)

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 12:26 pm    Post subject: Who would you pick to be your friend? Reply with quote Back to top

Hhhmmmmm,this is a toughy

Pretty Cow

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 12:19 am    Post subject: Who would you pick to be your friend? Reply with quote Back to top

I'd say a gnome. They seem like they'd be able to appreciate all the nifty things you can do with duct tape.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 10:17 am    Post subject: Who would you pick to be your friend? Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think I have ever looked at heroes with this question in mind. After some thought, I would want an Adept as a friend.

1) Loyalty: According to the Prima Guide they are the most loyal heroes of the game.

2) They stick around tending the home fires. It is hard to count on other heroes when you need them. They are either gambling, wandering, crusading, or sleeping in their Guild. Sure you can get a Paladin's attention with Call to Arms but you have to pay 500 to do it.

3) Speed. If they have wandered off a bit they are there for you in a jiffy with either their speed or short-range teleport.

4) Conversation. It isn't tedious, brain-dead or self-righteously obnoxious. Who else has an Easter Egg line like: Only Lunord can break the winds!

5)Intelligence. Not the best. Wizards and Priestesses are smarter at 25 and 24. But at 19 the Adepts are intelligent enough to keep me from getting bored.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Pretty Cow

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 4:37 pm    Post subject: Who would you pick to be your friend? Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, adepts would have been my second choice.

Kaz

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 4:37 pm    Post subject: Who would you pick to be your friend? Reply with quote Back to top

Krolm makes me stronger

Tiger

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 1:19 am    Post subject: Who would you pick to be your friend? Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Kaz, you wouldnt actually be Taz would ya?

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 4:59 pm    Post subject: Who would you pick to be your friend? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Goldy_Bear:
I don't think I have ever looked at heroes with this question in mind. After some thought, I would want an Adept as a friend.

1) Loyalty: According to the Prima Guide they are the most loyal heroes of the game.

2) They stick around tending the home fires. It is hard to count on other heroes when you need them. They are either gambling, wandering, crusading, or sleeping in their Guild. Sure you can get a Paladin's attention with Call to Arms but you have to pay 500 to do it.

3) Speed. If they have wandered off a bit they are there for you in a jiffy with either their speed or short-range teleport.

4) Conversation. It isn't tedious, brain-dead or self-righteously obnoxious. Who else has an Easter Egg line like: Only Lunord can break the winds!

5)Intelligence. Not the best. Wizards and Priestesses are smarter at 25 and 24. But at 19 the Adepts are intelligent enough to keep me from getting bored.

Adepts ARE cool,but, WIZARDS RULE AND ,uh,umm,what was I saying?Can I deleat that?Uh oh,I'm being attacked
by a Planswalker!Gotta go beat him down,be right back.

Daughter of Krypta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 6:57 pm    Post subject: Who would you pick to be your friend? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Pretty Cow:
I'd say a gnome. They seem like they'd be able to appreciate all the nifty things you can do with duct tape.

Let me list a few:
1 Repair burning houses with Dt
2 Fix that rip in the Kings clothing with DC.
3 Dt adying heroes bloody mouth shut. (My-s-ervice-e-ends)
4 Give that dull sword a shiny new sparkle with Dt
5 Wow the enemy with a shiny roll of duct tape!

I'd have to agree with the majority on this one. They would make a great friend. (If they didn't have slightly annoying squeaky mouse-like voices)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: