Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Hooligans??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: Hooligans?? Reply with quote Back to top

On the quest the Wizards Curse you had to get back a spell book from a hooligan. How come hooligans were only in that quest?. I think hooligans should of had a bigger part in Majesty what do you think?.

Patrel_Rushlock

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 10:56 pm    Post subject: Hooligans?? Reply with quote Back to top

I too think they should have been worked in another quest. But I guess they were'nt needed. Too bad the concept was only used once.

Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 12:24 am    Post subject: Hooligans?? Reply with quote Back to top

I too agree, they could have been implemented in the NE. like in the quest Urban renewal for one. I mean rogue peasants attack ya but no hooligans. I guess cyberlore just plum forgot about them.
It would also be interesting if certain buildings spawned them occasionally, like Elven gambling halls and lounges or fairgrounds or Inns. Or they randomly appear like trolls once your settlement has a certain number of buildings, like 10 or so?

vaneth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:20 am    Post subject: Hooligans?? Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with all of you and am presently working on a way to present this to the Majesty Wish List.

catzone22

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Hooligans?? Reply with quote Back to top

You Know The Same Goes For Another Kingdom while In Single Player It Only Happens In The Quest Where You Have to Get The Ring

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: