Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Must be a barb thing..
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2001 7:23 pm    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

In my last game of Majesty (expansion) I had a Barb who killed a werewolf in town and then decided to buy an amulet of teleportation. The odd thing about it was HE TELEPORTED TO THE MARKETPLACE TO BUY IT!
I dont suppose anybody else has witnessed anything like this?
And no he didnt already have an amulet at the time.

wavefront

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2001 11:23 pm    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

No, but I just had a wizard die (Yes, I'm sure he was dead). Then show up half way across the map following two barbarians. Maybe it has something to do with Krolm...

------------------
"Hey, it's good to be the King."
- Mel Brooks History of the World Part I

Daughter of Krypta

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 10:13 am    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

BUG:I've had a giant rat with a blue hp thingy and it was fighting for me, thats not SO wierd if your actually playing maj. but I was playing the demo Vampiric Revenge!

------------------
NOT related to Son of Krypta!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2001 2:14 am    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

That blue rat's an ooooooooooold bug that people complained about back in the demo days of Majestydom.

Daughter of Krypta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 3:03 pm    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks!

------------------
NOT related to Son of Krypta!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Pretty Cow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 6:16 pm    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

Or maybe it was in Brashnard's Sphere and the barb had a shard of displacement.

Xanad_U_DOD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 12:37 am    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

Barbarian teleporting to get a teleport amulet? Hmm. Don't suppose he happened to have the ability due to something like a Royal Gardens (I've had them give temporary TP ability to heros before).

Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 2:04 am    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

It was a freestyle quest, and I dont believe that the gardens give the ability to teleport. Gardens give the winged feet enchantment spell though.

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 6:34 pm    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm..
A glitch then?

I remember that a cultist charmed a dragon, and he didn't afterwards. And I thought dragons weren't controlable. Also When I was playing day of reckoning, when the liche queen came, I selected her and got a goblin pic and stats. Wierd.

Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 1:31 am    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

You mean you actually had a cultist charm a dragon?? For real?? I thought that was just a rumor! A myth! C'mon did it really happen? Which quest was it? Do you remember the circumstances? You can tell me, your good buddy Tiger!

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 7:23 am    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

I questioned it too but he said he saved the game so maybe he can send it to ya for verification

Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 12:32 am    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

yes i would very much like to see this elleged saved game. I'm sure a few others would too, quite a few others.

Pretty Cow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 1:48 am    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

Quite a few others. Send it to me too if you can, SotDK.

purplechimp

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 1:09 am    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

I had a wierd thing happen with some rats in my kindom. It's HP bar was full and it was sitting their hacking away at my ranger's guild, 15 people went by it and nothing happened. It just sat there. I tried to put a flag on it but that didn't work. It said that it had 0 HP in it's stats. The same thing happened with my palace. Stupid rat. I don't remember which quest it was i but it was in the NE on Gold. It didn't do any damage but it was pretty annoying

Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 12:54 am    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

Was it actually doing damage to the guild and the castle or was it kind of a ghost not able to react with anything in the environment?
Unfortunately this isn't an uncommon bug in majesty (the ghost thing, Zero HP but still running around)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: