Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty Gold
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 8:47 am    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

Twy and I aren't going to buy MajG, especially since we already have the other two, and the game doesn't come with the special edition Jay Paladin card any more.

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 11:13 pm    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Steven Of Nine:
Twy and I aren't going to buy MajG, especially since we already have the other two, and the game doesn't come with the special edition Jay Paladin card any more.

Did they seriously put that in there? hehe must have missed it somewhere, I saw that pic

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 11:19 pm    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MaDnEsS:
$19.96 at Wal-Mart.
Don't overlook it because it's in one of those new DVD-size boxes.
Peace-Out.

The Wal*Mart near me still doesn't have Majesty Gold in unless they're getting it this weekend or just got it in. They don't really have a very good selection . They stopped selling/ordering Maj and MajX a while ago as well as Stronghold I guess I could get them to order it... I've been having a lot of trouble finding MajX lately (my parents aren't really in the habit of ordering stuff online unless I make them) so I guess I'm going to have to order it online which doesn't bother me...

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 12:01 am    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry Stars about your Wal-Mart dilemmas... the first question I have to ask is, is your Wally-World a small one, or a SuperCeneter? Cause anything I say about Wal-Mart only applies to SuperCenters since I've never worked in a normal one and have no idea how they differ from us bigger ones. If it is a SuperCenter, then it should definitely be getting it in very soon, if it hasn't already.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 12:08 am    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

A walmart employee that doesnt know what a walmart is like... sounds kind of like a paradox...

wavefront

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 12:54 am    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger:
A walmart employee that doesnt know what a walmart is like... sounds kind of like a paradox...

Except that you never had the "pleasure" of working at one…

Back in the "Dark Times"...
An assistant manager came into our department and said, --in that Northern Arkansas accent-- "Yaw-know I've always wondered just what goes on over here…"

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 10:39 pm    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MaDnEsS:
Sorry Stars about your Wal-Mart dilemmas... the first question I have to ask is, is your Wally-World a small one, or a SuperCeneter? Cause anything I say about Wal-Mart only applies to SuperCenters since I've never worked in a normal one and have no idea how they differ from us bigger ones. If it is a SuperCenter, then it should definitely be getting it in very soon, if it hasn't already.

Ahh I see, just a small one.

Noisy Rock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 8:08 am    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked eb uk again and found this:

Majesty Gold
ETA : Jun 02

Crap.......................

Sheriff Fatman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 8:21 am    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

I won't be getting it. I may be cutting my nose of to spite my face, but I feel that if I want Infogrames to understand the importance of release schedules to consumers, the only message they'll appreciate is money.

I'm making the same point with Etherlords.

Fortunately,HoMM4 is out on 28th March, so I'll still have a really good game to play. Shame it's not Majesty, but there you go.

Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 12:37 am    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

Aw come on, we all know you want to get Majesty Sherif. Patience is a virtue

Ronnie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 7:26 am    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Sheriff Fatman:
I won't be getting it. I may be cutting my nose of to spite my face, but I feel that if I want Infogrames to understand the importance of release schedules to consumers, the only message they'll appreciate is money.

I'm making the same point with Etherlords.

Fortunately,HoMM4 is out on 28th March, so I'll still have a really good game to play. Shame it's not Majesty, but there you go.

Please don't lose heart, as I had the same message that they would not ship overseas, so I tried again, although have you tried streets online? or jungle.com

Happy Hunting

Noisy Rock

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 9:22 am    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

The ETA is now TBC...

Does anyone know any other stores outside of the USA that will sell it soon or even now?

Jakartiz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 6:38 pm    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Goldy_Bear:
Is there anyone who doesn't think the larger boxes were stupid? They only made sense if manuals are included.

Goldy

Thats what I always thought myself, why did they put them in such a large box when the cd is so small, unless of course there is a similar sized manual then the large box does make sense.

Noisy Rock

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 9:35 am    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

Sigh, sigh, sigh...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Majesty: Gold Edition
Ship Date: 1/8/2002
Price: $24.99
Category: PC Games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: